Waste of Time and Money - Naples, FL

My dermatologist, who I trust, suggested I try...

My dermatologist, who I trust, suggested I try this for my double chin. I paid $1500 for 6 treatments. The treatments lasted about one hour and felt like a nice warm massage on my smile lines and double chin. By the time I left each treatment, I had been there about 1.5 hours. Interestingly, I had two different women perform the treatment and both did it differently. One was quicker with less pressure. I liked the slower, more pressure, more but don't know if it was making any difference?

After the 5th treatment, I stopped. I was so discouraged. Even the technician had to agree that it really wasn't working. That's when she suggested I try Kybella injections which supposedly had great results with the Juvashape.... And I would only need one treatment at the low price of $600! No thanks. For $2100 I may have been able to pay for a chin reduction! I'm not posting photos as there is no point.
Woodruff Institute