36, 3 Daughters, Much Needed Lipo. Stomach Flanks Back Area - Myrtle Beach, SC

Deposit is paid and now I wait. Surgrey date is...

Deposit is paid and now I wait. Surgrey date is 11/17/16. I am Constantly reading about Liposuction procedures and looking at people's results. I am eating healthier and working out 4-5 times a week. I am doing this to give me a push not to be a magic wand. Which we all wish it was. I have a first year college student and two seniors. I have dedicated my whole life to being a parent and putting them first. So I a, doing this for me. As I enter the next chapter of my life I do not want the way I feel or look to hold me back. Growing older doesn't mean you stop living. I will update throughout the entire process...

Mixed Emotions

As I read some reviews others have left. I believe my biggest concern is loose sagging skin. I am not a big person. I have giving birth to 3 children and never got one stretch mark. So I feel like I have great skin. I will be so upset if I have saggy skin. Someone once said do you want to look good naked or under clothes. Is that even a real question? Of course NAKED isn't that what we all want? I will continue preparing for my BIG day. One can not have enough knowledge. I encourage everyone who is thinking about any cosmetics surgery to please research and be educated on what to expect. The DR only has to live with at that moment. You have to live with it the rest of your life! I have 9 weeks! I will continue to post. Have a blessed day....

8 WEEKS!!!

I had a really good weekend I am not eating food from a can or box anymore! Trying to make lifestyle changes now with my eating habits. We are cooking fresh meats and veggies. I
Learning to prep lunch for the week. Prep is everything. We often eat crazy because of convenience. I work 10 hours a day 6 days a week so grabbing a burger at a drive thru is the easiest way to eat. Doing meal prep is helping me eat cleaner. I am super excited about the BIG day!! Doing my part so I get great results!

2weeks till pre op

I am 2 weeks out for pre op and 4 weeks till Surgrey day. I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time. I have continue to do my part with diet and exercise have not had any sodas in three weeks . I am constantly researching the doctor and other liposuction cases. I am excited to see the results but a little nervous if something goes wrong I have read were people talk about loose skin I don't think I'm up for a Tummy tuck. I don't have a particular model body pic that I want I just want to feel better about myself and be is flat and tight as possible. I keep reading about all of the supplies of people say I'm going to need I'm guessing my doctor will go over this in my preop if anybody has suggestions that would be wonderful . Hope everyone has a blessed day and I will continue to post to my journey

10 Days Till My PreOP!!!

I have 10 days till pre op..... I need to loose like 5 pounds to be at weight goal. Any help or tips would be great. I am working out a d eating healthy but I have hit a wall... please someone help me.. I am super excited and nervous all together. Ready for this to all be over.

ONE WEEK TILL PRE OP APPOINTMENT

I am a ball of mixed emotions. I am nervous and excited all in one. I cannot wait to see the final results, but something going wrong scares me too. My biggest fear is loose skin. I have been eating healthy and working out a lot. I keep reading others blogs and trying to research everything I need. I will post pictures very soon. Any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated

Successful preop appointment

Successful preop appointment. Seen the DR today for my preop. He spent over an hour with me answering all my questions and going over pictures I had saved. I was feeling very nervous going in, but left feeling Confident and ready. Now if the next 14 days would just flyby. I can't wait to see the results.

4 DAYS TILLS SURGREY DAY

I'm 4 days away from my big day. I am overjoyed and excited, but let me be honest I'm a nervous..... I have 13 days to recover before I'm back to work. I have gotten mixed reviews on the pain level & recovery time. I did have a hysterectomy on a Thursday and I was at the ball field cheering my daughter the following Sunday. I didn't have a good support team back then so I had no choice. Praying I can bounce back pretty fast from this liposuction as well.. any advice would be great..

2 days after

Day of surgery went well. I was under for 3 1/2 hours doctor was able to take right at 5 L . Day after went to DR for check up. He said I'm going to love my results. I am very swollen and and bruised . Today I'm in a lot of pain. I can't move around very good. I plan on trying to sleep a lot today.

4 Days after Surgery

I am very very sore. The pain is manageable and not like a pain kinda pain. It's a achy kinda of pain. When I sit still it doesn't hurt but when i stretch it sends shocks throughout my abs and back. I go to Dr tomorrow to have drain removed, hopefully. Can't wait to post picture soon of the finale results. I am trying to do more on my own. My family has been amazing the last few days making sure I am comfortable I am glad to have them.

Pictures

Check Up Today

Went for a check up today. He was supposed to take the drain out but he wants to leave it one more week. Better safe than sorry. Dr said everything looked really good. Just taken it one day at a time. He wants me to move as much as possible so we went Christmas tree shopping. I love the holidays and spending time with the family. I will post more picture soon.

Drain Is Out!

Doctor finally took my drain out today. I was so nervous and told my daughter I was going to cry or pass out. I didn't even feel Jim take it out. Doctor said everything looked really good to start massaging the hips and back area and it will help with the lumpy areas. I can already see some results. I am feeling really good. Still sore when I first wake up but nothing serious I am not in pain medicine any more. This was actually easier than I figured it would be. I will post pictures soon.