31 Years Old 1 Child 5'9 150 Pounds in Need of Lift and Implants - Murrieta, CA

After many consultations, I went with Dr Fillip...

After many consultations, I went with Dr Fillip out of Murrietta and boy am I glad I did. I am one day post op and and very satisfied with my results so far. I am very swollen and soar but that is to be expected. I went with 450cc silicone implants and had 100cc of natural tissue removed. I was a large B cup

One day post op

After many consultations, I went with Dr Fillip...

Post op day 2

The pain is subsiding but still taking the pain killers. Swelling is starting to go down slightly. Took a shower which felt amazing. Went out and about today but tried not to over do it. I could not get through this with out my amazing boyfriend taking care of me. So happy with my results so far. Dr wants me to keep the take on for several weeks and to keep wearing the sports bra.

Post op day 3

There is light at the end of the tunnel. The pain is so much more substainable. My boobs itch but I'm assuming that means the incesions are healing. Couldn't be happier.

Before photo

I found this photo and wanted to share so you could see how bad off I was. I still can't believe the difference.

Day 6

The lines on my inner boobs are from sleeping in a sports bra. The really sexy ones the dr gives you lol! Still sore but making progress. Back at work but not back to normal. I went to the grocery store last night and it's the small things you take for granted. Like trying to load a case of water in and out of your cart. I have an SUV and had no problem opening my back hatch as it pops open on a spring. Closing it was a whole entire issue. I sat there stumped and then had to go in and have one of the naggers help me haha. I live along so I ran into the same problem once I got one. Well that's one way to meet new neighbors. Lol. Still happy with my results. I have a follow up with the doc on Thursday, can't wait.

15 days post op

I'm 15 days post op and still in pain. Am I the only one, I feel like I should feel back to normal. The incesions hurt especially when sitting/standing all day. I have tried to take it easy as much as possible but as a single working parent that's not all that easy. I also don't have a whole lot of energy. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Love my results. Wish I could take my tape off but my doc said he wil take it off at my next appointment in a few weeks.

26 day post op.

I'm still waiting to get my tape off. Tick tock. I have an appointment on Wednesday. Can't wait to see the results with the tape off.

Tape is off!!!

Just had my tape removed. I finally got to see my complete results and am so happy. Scares aren't that dark but I bought some scar cream just incase. So pleased with my results. Worth every penny and ounce of pain!

Hoping they are starting to drop

Wish pick vs results

I would say he nailed it, especially considering what I was working with before. The other doctors at the consultations I went to me there was no chance to get these results as this girl was much more petite and younger than me.

Very happy with my results

Temecula Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be happier with the Doctor. His bed side manners are amazing. Even more importantly, I feel he is a highly skilled surgeon. He is very meticulous and that is exactly what I was looking for. I felt that he wanted my boobs to turn out just as perfect as I did. And I felt like it was like talking to a friend. Highly recommend him.