39 Years, 120 Pound Weight Loss and Saggy Breast my Whole Life - Murfreesboro, TN

My weight has been up and down my whole life. My...

My weight has been up and down my whole life. My breast have always been pendulus and large. I had three kids, I breastfed. They were 44G before my VSG weight loss surgery in April of 2013. I'm at post op day 5 today with minimal pain. I have only taken a few pain pills in the last day or two. I'm very happy! Great doctor! Excellent bedside manner. So happy so far. Wish I could have done it sooner.

First post op visit

Healing great! No problems. Beautiful results so far. Discoloration is from the glue and surgery markings.

One week out!! One side healing better than the other.

One week post op

Almost two weeks out! Healing great!!

Had second post op appointment today. All is well. Incisions look good. Discomfort is minimal.

18 days post op! Scars look amazing! Products that I use.

My scars are amazing some were looking a little thick so a few days ago I started using silicone scar therapy sheets. They are amazing!

More 18 day post op pics

I love them so much. I wish I had done this years ago#

Before and after 18 days post op

Just another pic

4 weeks post op! All healed!! :-)

I am four weeks post op. Nicely healed! I love my results!

2 months post op

Completely healed! It's been an awesome experience! I love Dr. Tarola! I wish I could use him when I get ready for my tummy tuck but I'm moving across country. Scars a little red today from my bra.

Six months post op

Six months out! I love my results! I wish they were a little more rounded but I love them! I'm still using bio oil everyday. I love that stuff! It flattens out skin that is trying to keloid. I have about half of the sensation back in my nipples.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

He was very professional. Answered all my questions, listened to what I wanted, and delivered a beautiful result!