Tear Trough Filler to Remove Under Eye Bags with Restylane - Munster, IN

I am sooooo happy i did this treatment!!! I hated...

I am sooooo happy i did this treatment!!! I hated the puffy bags under my eyes always making me look old and tired. I had restylane injected into the tear trough to fill in the line that made my eyes look saggy. The procedure was quick and painless!!! The doctor (who was wonderful!) did a light numbing cream on the area and let it sit for about 20-25mins. then he went ahead and did the filler very gently and i didn't feel a thing! After it was done,you couldn't tell i just had filler so no bruising right away and no marks really. The swelling started about 7to8 hours later and initially i was a little freaked out since i had never had a filler of any kind done before. I was able to hide it the next day with my glasses and everyday the swelling got lower and lower and then i just had some mild bruising which is expected. I felt totally normal after about 2 weeks maybe 3 ( i have fair skin so the bruising seemed to linger a bit but it wasn't horrible,,just that light yellow color) i did put arnica cream on it and that seemed to help. I was told by another doctor that this procedure would only give me about a 30-40% improvement ( probably because she wanted me to opt for surgery!) But i honestly think i got a 90% improvement!! And The confidence I gained is definitely a 100% !!! it's been 7 months and honestly i still look pretty good but i might go in for a minor touch up for the holidays so i look refreshed! i don't know if i would get a year out of this procedure but id be happy with doing this maybe twice a year if it means i don't need to do a surgery. i recommend doing your research and finding a doctor through consultations to find the best one for you in your area. This procedure has to be done properly so the filler can do it's job and not get bubbly or weird from misplacement by and inexperienced doctor or some basic med spa. Take your time and check reviews as well. As much as im horrified showing these ugly before pictures,i felt it was necessary to help others make a decision as well.

more after pics

I didn't really have too many close up after pictures & I just wanted to add some more

over 1 year later

I wanted to post some pictures that I took just today and it's been over a year since my under-eye filler and I'm still pretty happy with it. I do feel like I'm ready to go in for a little touch up and possibly maybe even something for the crows feet. But my under eyes are still a ton better than they used to be!!

1 year post procedure

This picture is with makeup on obviously but not a lot and you can see the treatment is still holding up very well. I am ready to go in for minor touch-ups but it has held up really really great and still so much better than it used to be

1 year post

Still holding up awesome after a year!!
Munster Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Petrungaro! I honestly have been researching this procedure for almost a year before i found him! I was nervous about it because it's so close the eye area but as soon as i had my consultation with him i knew he was the one to go with (i had about 4 or 5 consults with other doctors before this too!) Dr. Petrungaro was very honest and real with me and set my fears aside and im so happy with the procedure!! I hated my eyes and how puffy they were and everyone asking me if i was tired all the time. NO matter how i did my makeup or if i put ice on them,nothing worked. And a few of the other doctors wanted to do a corrective surgery which i didn't think was necessary at this point. Dr. P agreed with me and decided a tear trough filler with restylane would really help me. I could not be happier and the confidence i have now is so much better!!! It's nice knowing people aren't focusing on my under eyes anymore ( and neither and I)!!! I even recommended my mother in law for the same procedure and she was more than happy as well!!!!!