Goodbye Under Eye Bags

I have always had bags under my eyes since I was a...

I have always had bags under my eyes since I was a kid. This tends to run in my family. I noticed as the years went on that they became more and more prominent. I became obsessed with getting rid of them.. I take very good care of my skin. I use sunscreen and all kinds of natural oils. I even started to sleep with a frozen eye gel mask at night to reduce the puffiness but nothing would get rid of them. I am only 30 but I felt my eyes made me look older and more wore down.. I looked like I had cried a lot all the time. I started doing lots of research on eye fillers and I happened to stumble across Dr. Petrungaro here on RealSelf. After seeing his work and reviews I made an appointment. Not only is he amazing at what he does, he is also one of the coolest down to earth doctors you will ever meet. I have had two other surgeries by two other doctors and none compare to Dr. P!! He and his wife are good honest people and I recommend him to anyone!!
Munster Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing in nature. Everything from his personality to his skills are top notch!!