33 Yo, No Kids, Am I Really Doing This?? - Munich, DE

Having been overweight my entire life, and after...

Having been overweight my entire life, and after losing about 75lbs, I've been thinking about a tummy tuck for years. I've never, ever had a flat stomach and I'm continuing to work hard in the gym and feel like I deserve a little help. I finally decided to pull the trigger, found a great surgeon, and I'm now sitting here with my finger over the "send" button on the down payment- and I'm losing my nerve!

I've been so excited about this for so long, but all of the sudden sh%t got real and I have a voice in my head yelling, "Am I really going to pay $8k to risk my life and look better in a bikini?!" I'm thinking about what else I could do with all of that money and I'm so nervous that I'm going to disappointed with my results:/ I've had 3 dreams in the last week where my tummy tuck started coming undone or I wasn't happy. Is this a sign?!

HALP ladies, talk me off the ledge!!

A few pics to make it official

Taking and posting these was harder than I thought. I've been having second thoughts the last few days about whether I should really be getting a tummy tuck, but just looking at these has removed any doubt. I can't wait for the time when I can look at myself in the mirror and not feel awful about myself.

January 18 2017 officially booked!!

I did it! I made the payment and secured my date. I've been walking around on a little happy cloud all day:) It's crazy to think of how many years have gone by that I've spent being unhappy in my own skin. Seems too surreal that 2017 will finally be different!
Dr. Eugen Spirk