46 Year Old Mother of 4 from Australia - India, IN

I am a 46-year-old female from Australia. I flew...

I am a 46-year-old female from Australia. I flew to Mumbai on the 17 January for a lower face lift, fat transfers, and upper and lower eye bleph. Specifically, I was concerned with the under eye hollowing and mild jowling that had appeared recently. The total costs of these procedures was 6650 aud (this included all food and 11 day hospital stay that included all food which was ordered in from local restaurants.

Dr Sameer had ordered a number of pre-op tests and I had completed them all before I arrived in Mumbai. He also responded to all me emails in a detailed fashion almost instantaneously.

Dr Sameer did an excellent job. I had no bruising or pain, just swelling and tightness. I was giving antibiotics and intravenous pain killers for two days following the procedure. The operation took 6 to 7 hours and included the tightening of the underlying muscles (SMAS). In Australia the costs for similar procedure would be in excess of $20,000 aud.

I am still healing but the swelling in going down. My husband said the scar under my chin is invisible. The scars on my ears are also very well done and practically unnoticeable at 17 days post opp. A nurse at a local hospital I was at looked at the incisions and said Dr Sameer has done an excellent job.

Overall a very natural face lift so far …no bruising or scarring. A man I meet on the plane who I finally shared the fact that I had been to India for a face lift… said he wondered how I had children in their early 20's as I looked to young.

I am a private person and will not be posting photos but feel free to private message me and I can forward some before and after photos.

To conclude Dr Sameer is an excellent surgeon who I highly recommend