Thought About This for 15 Years, Now I Can Hardly Wait - Mountlake Terrace, WA

I scheduled my tummy tuck two weeks ago. I have...

I scheduled my tummy tuck two weeks ago. I have four children and have been wanting a TT since child #1. I gained 65 lbs with each child. I managed to lose most of the weight then I was given meds for a chronic disease that added 20 lbs in a year. I've been feeling really low. I've lost 9 lbs and hope to lose another 15 before surgery but that has been slow going. Anyway, I spend most of my free time reading stories so I can be prepared as possible. Thank you to everyone who shares their story.

Less than two months to go

I have read so many reviews. I can't wait to have my surgery. I'm 5'3 and weigh 164 as of this am. My goal was to get down to 145 before my surgery. Now, I'm just hoping to not gain during the holidays. I have a wish list on Amazon that includes cloth pads, heated back massager, big wedge pillow for my body and a knee pillow, and lastly button up pjs. I ordered some magnesium citrate to help with constipation. Otherwise, I'm not doing anything new or different, just reading your reviews.
Baxter