36 Years Old, 3 Kids, and Gaining my Confidence Back - Mountain View, CA

After searching for about half a year, I couldn't...

After searching for about half a year, I couldn't have chosen a better doctor for my procedure (re-augmentation of saline breast implants, abdominoplasty, and lipo of weist and flanks). The results looked amazing just a couple of days in. I expected a lot more bruising and pain. My cousin, whom helped my husband and I during my initial recovery, was surprised of how well I looked just 2 days in. She took care of a friend and her experience was the complete opposite. My cousin's friend is know saving for an other tummy tuck, to fix it. I am now 2 weeks in, and I love it. I still am taking pain medication, mostly from the lipo, my tummy has mostly only felt tight. My breast, with the new Ideal implants feel amazing and look wonderful, they are just slightly sore. I am completely pleased with my results. I would recommend Dr. Lowen, over and over again, and if I needed to, I would go to him again. I had a nice experience with his staff, they were warning and attentive. Thank you Dr. Lowen and staff.
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lowen is a wonderful doctor who takes pride in his work. He was straight forward and seemed very genuine. I did not care about how "nice" my doctor should be, but about my possible results. Dr. Lowen was the best choice I could have made. I am already recommending him.