My Journey Begins... - Moultrie, GA

1 Week post procedure... feeling great. Dont be...

1 Week post procedure... feeling great. Dont be fooled though, the first day/night was bad with reflux/acid but I never threw up. As each day passes I feel better and better. My jeans are falling off (had to belt them on me yesterday) lol and tomorrow will only be 1 week. scales say im down about 7# so far.. but its unreal the amount of inches ive lost just in this short time.

One Month Post Procedure

Still going strong! I've had bad days, but I'm learning to rethink my food, calorie, and exercise decisions.
I'm down - 20 range in just one month! I'm almost half way to my goal. I do need to continue to focus on exercise and increasing my steps/day. Love my Garmin tracker and my fitness pal app to track food/weight and more.
I'm happy I decided to do the orbera procedure. It's the kick start and everyday tool that I needed to reprogram my brain and body with regard to food/exercise.
Dr Holt

One of the most personable Doc's I've met in my life. She has a great one and one with patients and actually is enthused and excited about patients results/outcomes.