Lip Lift for Volume on 25yr Old

I wanted more volume without having to keep...

I wanted more volume without having to keep getting injections (had them once about a year ago). This procedure provided a more subtle change than I was expecting after having 6mm removed but I'm satisfied with the results...for now haha. I would have preferred a more drastic change but I didn't really realize that can only be obtained with injections, which I didn't want to have to keep spending hundreds on, or implants, which I find look very unnatural. My lips do look a bit plumper now, so I don't plan on doing anything else to them for a while. But if you're someone who's expecting to get large, voluminous, pouty lips, this procedure probably won't satisfy you. But again, the small change does make quite a difference in appearance and it is a nice little, minimally invasive surgery, with little to no scarring. Please feel free to ask questions since I don't know what else to write.

Sorry! I completely forgot to include the before pics!

I couldn't edit the review till it got published this morning. Sorry everyone but yeah! Here they are

From today

The positive comments have been lovely, made me even happier with the results!

Tooth show

I had a request to post one smiling to indicate the tooth show. My teeth are pretty small so it didn't really affect the tooth show for me. I made sure my teeth wouldn't show much during the consultation. My teeth aren't perfect so I prefer it this way. Sorry for the extremely fake and cheesy smile :)

Tooth show

Of course I forgot to actually include the image!

3 weeks

It's still a little tight when I laugh but nothing too uncomfortable. A little red sometimes in the mornings when I first wake up or when my skin feels dry but it's still healing very well.
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

He did a great job with the consultation and procedure. He made sure I was all numbed up so I didn't feel a thing during the surgery. It's only been 2 weeks and I can already see there won't be a scar.