About Time. Morristown, NJ***breast lift only***

This is premature but I get allot of really good...

This is premature but I get allot of really good info from this site, and it feels comforting to know others are going thru it. I saw 4 doctors before going with Dr. Glatt. I found him to be a bit arrogant but who wants a plastic surgeon with low self esteem! I'm really excited although it's about 11 weeks away. I was a heavy kid Breast never really grew into their own. I'm closing my eyes and just doing it. Dr. Glatt before and after pictures of the work he does is amazing, along with his office staff made him the clear choice.

5 weeks

I'm nervous!!!

Decided on lift only

Had pre op today decided on lift. Dr Glatt so good no pressure and just kind and honest. It's a big change to go from what I have to lift and implants. I've never had my breasts ever not point down! So who knows maybe I will like them fine, can always go back. You live in NJ and looking for a doctor, Dr Glatt is your answer

3 days!!

I'll update post pics on Saturday! No implants just lift.. I always liked smaller breasts for myself and the thought of something I can't remove made me nervous. Lift in a few days.. Holy sh**!

Done!

On the other side. Haven't seem them yet just lift performed today.i will post after pics soon. I am hard sell on doctors, so when I say if you live in NJ or even out looking for PS, go to dr glatt he is very professional and excellent surgeon, I barely got to the hospital was I taken into or. Amazing!

Day 1

Day 2

Still feel tired and a bit out of it. I don't drink or anything so meds hit me hard. I decided no painkillers so I have not taken anything except Tylenol. Except what they gave at or, nothing home. Almost unreal I waited 10 years and until I made a little extra. Well worth the wait

Day 2

Only 2 days!! My doctor rocked it!

15 days

Week 3

One month

5 weeks final post

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

100 percent if you live in or outside of New Jersey this your Dr.