28 Years Old, Active

As a teenager I was someone who always had very...

As a teenager I was someone who always had very large breast. As I got older I lost weight and naturally my breast. My larger beast while still filled up a bra to over a D cup needed to be lifted do to the weight loss. I couldn't be happier with my decision to fix this problem. I have no regrets at all and am so happy I finally decided to get the surgery!
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr Glatt and his entire staff (esp. Jen) were amazing! Dr Glatt made me feel 100% confident that I had nothing to worry about. From the beginning he was totally honest and not trying to just sell his services. Since I had made appointments at other plastic surgeons prior who I felt were doing just that. He made me feel comfortable and completely understood my vision. I couldn't have asked for a better experience all around. Even following the surgery his nurse, Jen was equally as amazing! She was so helpful and answered any and all questions. At no point did I feel as though I was annoying her with so many questions. Everyone at Dr Glatt's offer truly made my experience great. Such a welcoming environment with a great staff. Not only is Dr. Glatt wonderful, but his team of workers as well. I couldn't thank them enough!