32 years old, 5'3", 92lbs, mother of 2, 300cc's

I found my doctor. After consultation I came home...

I found my doctor. After consultation I came home to talk to the hubs and told him all about it. This was the 2nd doctor I went on a consultation with. It was totally different from first. We both think 280-300cc would be best for me. I am super skinny/boney. I am 5'3", 92lbs. I am now waiting on scheduling to call me back with a date!!

more about me

I'm 32...mom of two. Boy 8 and girl 6. Breast fed a total of 1 year combined. I'm a 32A looking to go to a full B small C. I have always been small in the boobs. I knew in 9th grade I was going to have to get some if I ever wanted them. When my milk came in i went to a D And prayed they would stay but then shrunk and defaced to smaller. Now I wait for a date!

pre-op and surgery date set!

Pre-op May 16th and surgery date June 3rd! It's for real now!

got a call from doctors office!

Doctor off called...may 15th opened. I was scheduled for June 3rd. so if I wanted to move up I could. .so I did! Ahhh 2 weeks!

pre-op

Not the best pics but before pics

just had my pre-op appointment

Just came from pre-op appointment. I have full confidence in my PS but still very worried about looking fake and to big. He totally gets what look I'm going for. I believe we will go 280 natrelle style 20 HP. I think just the word high profile scares me!

1 week to go!

1 week and I will have my boobs! Ahhh so many different feelings.

4 more days!

Only 4 days left!! I still have to go get unscented antibacterial body wash, get spacer for my nose ring so it doesn't close, grocery shop for the family so they don't starve when I can't cook, change the sheets and get pillows all ready and mini bed table set up and do one last quick clean of house . Other than that I think I'm ready ..4 days!

tomorrow is the day!

tomorrow I am to arrive at hospital 9:30am...surgery at 12...so nervous. Got lots done and set up. Just need to take jewelry off/out in the AM. Last night sleeping on belly for awhile.

done! I got boobs

Done!! PS ran a little late. But one I scooted my butt onto the OR table I laid back and was out. Work up feeling ok...sore but ok..had water and crackers then juice. Couldnot wait to go home. Home now in bed..waiting for next round of meds. I think he out 300cc's. he put 280 and the whole room agreed a but bigger so 300cc HP it was.

boobies! now swelling needs to go down

I love this so far minus sweling. But good size I think 300 ccs he tried 280 but felt to small so went up with natrelle 20 I think. ..have to find out. Looks like fits my body perfect right now. PS ran.later about an hour..I remember getting wheeled down talking about mt kids..they said scoot onto OR take..don't remember counting down or chatting...just out them work up. Next has to go to recovery room hubby meet to with me then I was find and went to scondary post op room...told them send me hope I hate crackers, wster, apple juice, an cranberry juice. I felt fine want to go home...missed my kids. I'm scared of day 2 or 3..hear it's the worst day. Hope now.

Next week PS will show me how to massage them.

recovery process. day 3 post op

Well today I feel a little more pain than soreness. Not crazy bad but noticeable enough. Got to take 1st shower and PS order I was my own hair...not to bad. Hurts most trying to get out of bed. Thee they are today.

dizzy and nausea

I had to stop the Valium and vicodin because it was making me so dizzy and nauseous. I missed getting my daughter on the bus because I couldn't move from bring so sick. I have no pain just weird feeling from meds.

I did get 300cc's HP and love them. I was so sure 280ccs HP would have been perfect but these are great. :)

just want my energy back!

Surgery was friday the 15th and I am so extremely tired still. I have absolutely no energy to do anything. Is this normal? I'm not having any pain really just tired.

6 days post op

Yesterday I was in a bunch of pain. A burning or muscle ripping pain. I iced and today seems better, still sore but better. I go for my 1 week post op tomorrow and will learn to message. Hope these things drop soon... they seem a little odd shaped to me.

first day back to work

First day back to work and the people who did not know I was going for surgery didn't notice...yay for good padded bras!. I was out over a week. Finding something to wear for work to cover sports bra type straps sucked. My poor husband had to hear me complaining thus morning about how I have nothing to wear...lol

2 weeks tomorrow

Tomorrow is 2 week since surgery. Here is my comparison in the same top. My other green top I did a pre pic in does not fit. No longer an XS in bath suit tops

3 weeks

I went today for my 3 week check. My tape was taking off my scars and they gave me scar gel to use. Everything is looking good. My left is still hurting if I try to lay on that side, but he said to keep doing it and it will get better. I need to keep massaging and all that. Got the go ahead to get sized :) eeek! Can't wait!! I am allowed to wear any bra during the day and still in a sports bra to sleep.

3 stores...3 different sizes

Went to the mall today to start looking for bras since I got the go ahead. I went to VS and she told me I was a 30 D and the smallest band they have in store was a 32. I never was a 30 band always 32...so I knew that was wrong. I left and went to Lord and Taylor the lady told me I was a 32 C. Finding 32 C was tough and most were MAJOR push up so that's no good. I found one and it was comfy so I bought it. Then off to Macy's and the lady there sized me at a 32 B. That did not fit and again finding 32 C was supper hard so I tried a 34 B and it fit and was comfy. So I wi continue my search for 32 C's or 34 B's when I bra shop.

Bra shopping pics

7 months later

7 months since my surgery...I wore this dress for a bachlorette party 8 months before my surgery...then again for a christmas party 7 months after...what a difference boobs make in the same dress. I love them. They feel like they have always been there!
Morristown Plastic Surgeon