28 Years Old, 2 Kids/ Getting 370cc Silicone Implants - Morristown, NJ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've always been insecure about my breast size and...

I've always been insecure about my breast size and lucky me, my boobs have gotten smaller since having my children!
I am 5'2" and weigh 145lbs and my current breast size is 34b.
I am getting 370cc silicone implants done! I chose this size because I wanted to look proportionate with the rest of my body (full hips and butt).. Going smaller to me would seem like a waist of money and going any larger on my shirt frame would make me feel too too heavy.
After interviewing a few doctors in my area, I have settled with the one doctor that made me feel most comfortable, was extremely professional, and was willing to answer any questions I threw at him! Needless to say, my BA is in 9 days!
I am very excited to see the results!

Today's the day!

Pray for me!

I did it!

Today is the morning after and I'm feeling a bit groggy. The meds are doing a good job with the pain so all I really feel is pressure. I'll update a little later with more pics etc

3 days post op

My first post op doctors appointment went well today! Looking forward to seeing the swelling go down!

Almost a week post op

I'm really starting to see the results! The pain meds have me so bloated. Hopefully laxatives or stool softener will help

3 week post op update

Kinda wish I went bigger ...

I'm loving how my breasts look with my clothes off or when showing cleavage but when I have a regular top on,you can barely tell that I got anything done:(. My first bra shopping experience freaked me during measurements. While at Victoria's Secret the lady gave me a guesstimate saying I'm probably only a B cup! After the correct measurement I learned that I am now a 36C.

4 month update