28 Years Old, 2 Kids/ Getting 370cc Silicone Implants - Morristown, NJ

I've always been insecure about my breast size and...

I've always been insecure about my breast size and lucky me, my boobs have gotten smaller since having my children!
I am 5'2" and weigh 145lbs and my current breast size is 34b.
I am getting 370cc silicone implants done! I chose this size because I wanted to look proportionate with the rest of my body (full hips and butt).. Going smaller to me would seem like a waist of money and going any larger on my shirt frame would make me feel too too heavy.
After interviewing a few doctors in my area, I have settled with the one doctor that made me feel most comfortable, was extremely professional, and was willing to answer any questions I threw at him! Needless to say, my BA is in 9 days!
I am very excited to see the results!

Today's the day!

Pray for me!

I did it!

Today is the morning after and I'm feeling a bit groggy. The meds are doing a good job with the pain so all I really feel is pressure. I'll update a little later with more pics etc

3 days post op

My first post op doctors appointment went well today! Looking forward to seeing the swelling go down!

Almost a week post op

I'm really starting to see the results! The pain meds have me so bloated. Hopefully laxatives or stool softener will help

3 week post op update

Kinda wish I went bigger ...

I'm loving how my breasts look with my clothes off or when showing cleavage but when I have a regular top on,you can barely tell that I got anything done:(. My first bra shopping experience freaked me during measurements. While at Victoria's Secret the lady gave me a guesstimate saying I'm probably only a B cup! After the correct measurement I learned that I am now a 36C.

4 month update