3/4 syringe to lips - Morgan Hill, CA

I decided to see Dr. Struck based off of another...

I decided to see Dr. Struck based off of another reviewer and am so glad I did! First and foremost, he did a great job. I had Juvederm placed in my lips and nasolabial folds. This was my first experience with fillers so I was nervous about messing with my face. I'm hooked now! I look so much more beautiful! He gave me the exact look in my lips I was going for. I was also incredibly impressed and grateful that he was willing to do a little touch up on my nasolabial folds a few days later free of charge. Even though they're very busy they found a way to squeeze me in. I love how down to earth he is and how personable he and his staff are. Trish (at the front) is really nice. A doctor who's nice and talented?! Win!

I forgot to add!

I forgot to mention that it's really quite painful in the lips (barely felt it in the nasolabial folds) and I did get lumps after. Four smallish ones in my upper lip that you can't really see and two big ones in my lower lip that you can see unfortunately. I also experienced swelling and bruising. Some doctors on here say lumps are due to bad technique and some say it's a reaction based on the patient. I don't know obviously. I would prefer not to get lumps but he says they'll go away within a couple weeks and I do like my shape so I'm not too upset about it.

Lips about 1 month later

Still very happy with Dr. Struck and his work but sadly, my lips are already getting quite a bit smaller! I think I will consider fat transfer if the results don't last at least three months. Still have little lumps that you can feel but aren't noticeable.

Just doesn't last long enough

My lips looked great, and I really like Dr. Struck, but at the price (which is competitive but still a ton of money) I couldn't afford to have it done every three weeks and deal with how painful it was.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon