Dr. Leah Clinic London Silhouette Soft

Depressed by the way my jowls and neck were...

Depressed by the way my jowls and neck were rapidly heading south, I thought a Silhouette Soft thread lift might be the answer. My searches to find the best practitioner in the UK brought me to Dr. Leah, a world expert. I noticed that some other clinics were charging almost twice as much for this thread lift. I saw Dr. Leah at her Moorgate clinic - she advised that the best treatment for me would be a Silhouette Soft lift in my neck and jowl area, followed by a HIFU treatment in the same areas, 6 weeks later.

Dr. Leah's professional expertise ensured that the threads were placed very quickly with minimal discomfort, and that the result was excellent, and very natural looking. Indeed at the review one week later Dr. Leah said that the result was so good I didn't need the ultrasound. (No hard sell here, therefore!)

Dr. Leah is warm, caring, and dedicated to achieving the best possible results for each of her clients. I found all her staff to be very professional and friendly. I will certainly be returning to Dr. Leah for my next thread lift....when the time comes!
Dr. Leah Totton