40 Year Old Man - Aging Nasolabial Folds - Montreal, QC

Waste of my money. Misleading information, very...

Waste of my money. Misleading information, very unsatisfactory results, poor aftermath service, and a money-driven clinic.
After some research on Radiesse on Internet for my aging nasolabial folds I found Dr. Arie Benchetrit’s clinic in Montreal. One of his nurses, who (I was told by the clerk lady) had 15 year experience, finally convinced me that Rastelane was a better choice for my treatment which she said lasts about a year. She recommended 2 syringes assuring me the lines would go away significantly in 2 weeks which was true actually in 10 days the lines had significantly disappeared. But in 3rd week, they reappeared. So I called her about that but she basically told me that the lines will never go away and that I have to accept we get old and skin get old etc..etc... First of all, she must have told me this clearly at the beginning because this is the main goal of the whole issue. Secondly, she injected most of the product into my cheeks which, to me, did not make any sense but, she said this is how it is done for a good result. Thirdly, she injected the filler into way upper level of my deepened lines which still did not make any sense. I guess she expected them to fall down for a certain amount of time but it has been 5 month and in fact now have disappeared completely. I just think she was just treating me same as a really old person to fill up loosen cheeks but, she just did not know that every skin is different and you cannot apply the same procedure to every person. She should have examined my skin more carefully.
Anyway, then I called and wanted to have an appointment with Dr. Arie Benchetrit. Upon meeting him, he looked 2 photos in my file and said this is the best result you can get with injections and looking at his watch and disregarding my dissatisfaction with short answers like yes and no waiting me to leave soon which was clear when he kept repeating "ok sir? anything else sir?"
I think their service was money-driven and all they cared about to convince me with nice and comforting words to take my money. They clearly did not care about how unhappy I was with the result after even I told them. The money was taken and the issue was over except that getting rid of me without making a big fuss about it.
In a result, I hope they will take this review as a positive feedback to improve their service for their future patients, in giving direct and true information instead of focusing on taking their money.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Registered nuse. Forgot her name but one of the nurses who was totally money-driven