Don't Do It. You're Welcome. Montreal, QC

Minus stars. I was completely traumatized by this...

Minus stars. I was completely traumatized by this experience. Please stay far away from this place. Definitely don't get laser here or you may get permanent damage. Think cheeks collapsing, facial fat loss, asymetry (after being specifically asked to not change the shape of my face damage (including what looks to be muscular) was most extensive on the right side, he is right-handed), poor texture and minor scarring. In 15 minutes this guy will ruin your skin forever. I also have permanent fat loss on the forehead and temple. Also, he may do a great job the first time and then just completely trash your face the second time one year later. The first time I didn't have damage however that was probably only because the numbing cream didn't work (very suspicious in of itself) and the pain was excruciating. The staff won't be forthcoming about whether there have been any issues in the past. You sign a paper saying that no matter what happens they have no legal liability. You can probably still sue if you have a case, statute of limitations for the province is 3 years. And, they don't go over potential risks or side effects AT ALL. Because it's Quebec you can't see any patient photographs (consenting of course) supposedly for patient protection but in the end for doctor protection since you cannot have any assurance of number of procedures or degree of success. Don't come here you are playing with fire. He will use you as a guinea pig to learn how to use his new equipment. He will ask for top dollar and tell you he is an expert but it could quickly be one of the worst decisions of your life. I thought that I was going in for a minor procedure but do not underestimate the damage you can get from laser gone wrong. In the end pain and blood are never good. And I had breakouts from all the skin trauma. After laser treatment every zit scars, leaving permanent indentations... The entire concept is flawed. I also recently read that we are born with all the elastin we will ever have and it declines over our lifetime. I had seen some impressive results in pictures but the risk is too high. Don't do it. You're welcome. I really wish that I would have read my review before I allowed this to happen.
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Traumatic experience. Significant permanent damage. Please see post and pics. He is extremely personable and will lead you to believe that you are in good hands. Then he will rush through your procedure. Whatever he quotes the first time the price will go up.