38L Hoping for Something Great - Montreal, QC

Surgery is in under two weeks. I'm excited,...

Surgery is in under two weeks. I'm excited, thrilled and a bit anxious. I had a D cup in 6th grade, and it just got worse as I hit puberty. I'm now 25 with a 38L, and I've been self conscious about it my whole life. My only worry is that they'll still be too big after the surgery. I'm hoping for something great. I don't need them to be perfect, I just want it to stop hurting all the time.

I had my last consultation a few weeks ago and everything went great. I've been waiting for this for over a year, and it's so exciting that it's finally happening!

12 days to go

This reduction is actually all I can think about.

11 days to go.

The secretary called me yesterday to tell me there was a cancellation on the 19th and my heart dropped. I would have loved to but I can't because of work.

I've been planning everything out though and it would have messed everything up, so I guess it's good that I actually can't before the 26th

Counting down the days!

10 days

Well kind of. It's currently past
Midnight but I can't sleep. Just so worried about still being too
Big after. I'm finding so many people with that issue that it just scares me. Ugh.

9 more days

Almost 8, it's getting late.

I bought a huge hoodie so I could comfortably snuggle into. I bought gauze and bandages in case the hospital didn't give me anyway. I kept the receipt in case they do.

My best friend is coming to stay with me for 3 days after surgery. So I'll have some company when my boyfriend is going to be gone to work.

My chest seems to feel heavier everyday now that I know surgery is so close. I can't wait!

6 days

Last few work days coming up.

Had my pre-op blood test this morning. The irony is that I was more afraid of that than the actual surgery. The nurse reassured me when she said she didn't think there was any way the PS would leave me with anything bigger than a DD.

Off on a tiny road trip to go pick up a huge lazy boy recliner from my parents so that I'll be able to sleep comfortably.

I was also told I would just be wearing a big wrap around my chest for two weeks, NO bra. Not sure why but the PS knows best.

Everyday that I put my bra back on or take it off I'm reminded how excited I am and how I just cannot wait. This is going to change
My life!

3 more days

I'm so incredibly ready to just have it done already. I'm not worried anymore and all there is is excitement ????

ITS TOMORROW

I'm so incredibly excited and I can't wait!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon