21 Years Old, No Kids, Gummy Bear Implants 420cc Hp - Montreal, QC

Hi everyone :) I am 21 years old, no kids, 5 feet...

Hi everyone :) I am 21 years old, no kids, 5 feet 4 and 120 pounds.

It's been at least 5 years since I wanted to get a breast augmentation and I started considering it more seriously about 2 years ago. I went in for a consultation in Montreal and I decided to go with the teardrop gummy bear implants. It is a bit pricier but I think it's totally worth it. They are higher quality and look more natural too. I got high profile with 420cc (it was the biggest implant that could fit my breast). I feel that hey are really the perfect size for my body and I couldn't be more satisfied with the results.

I got out of surgery this afternoon and looked at myself for the first time at home. I was sooooooo happy you have no idea. They look better than what I expected and I really love them. They do feel heavy on my chest, especially when I lay down and I have quite some discomfort but the pain is really manageable. They feel very sore, like I had done 1000 push ups and I have to move around very slowly. They already look great, even though it's only been a couple of hours since I got out of surgery. Right now, they are swollen and rock hard. I cant wait for them to settle and see the final result but since they are textured implants, I don't think that they're gonna drop as much as smooth ones (which I dont mind because I already like their appearance).

I'm not gonna lie getting in and out of bed is a painful task and I really suggest you have a friend/boyfriend/relative with you that can take care of you at home and help you with everything (my boyfriend even washed my teeth because my arm was so weak lol).

So overall, the recovery isn't so bad and I suggest breast augmentation to anyone who isn't happy with their breast size. I also wanted to say that I really like the gummy bear implant and I highly recommend it if you plan on going with silicone. In then end, what is really going to make the difference is your surgeon. I have many girlfriends who've gotten different types of implants (saline, silicone, round and teardrop implants) and honestly they all looked good. It really is the work of the surgeon more than the type of implants that's gonna matter.
So my one advice will be to really take the time to research your surgeon until you find one that you are truly satisfied with his work.

I will be posting pictures soon :)
feel free to ask me anything

Post-op pictures day 1

So this is what my breast look like so far. I am really happy with the size and I am a bit scared that they are going to decrease volume when the swelling goes away. They still need to fluff so hopefully the size will be about the same as now.

I am 5'4 and 120 pounds, no kids, 21 yo.
My breasts were 32B and I got 420cc teardrop gummy bear implants.
Crease incision and below the muscle.

Day 2 !! Post Op breast augmentation with Gummy bear implants

Today I woke up with a bit more pain than yesterday. My breasts feel sore and I guess it's because I laid off the painkillers last night so this morning was more brutal. My right breast has already started to soften up. Since I am left handed and I use my left arm more, I guess this is why my left breast is still very stiff and aches more than the right one. It has less sensitivity too. But I love them very much!! I take 2 extra strong tylenols every four hours + my antibiotics + painkillers. Overall my recovery is pretty easy and I'm surprises at how mobile I am. If you want to get breast augmentation and are afraid about the recovery phase, I reassure you it isn't so bad. I was by myself from the second day and I could manage to do everything without any big difficulties. Of course, it took me more time than usual but I don't feel as disabled as I thought I would. Anyway, I am really happy with my implants, I think they look beautiful already. I say that because pre-op I hard a hard time deciding between anatomical and round implants and I'm really happy I chose the anatomical ones. I hope this can be a good baseline for women who are still not sure whether or not they wanna go with the teardrop gummy implant. Here are some pics of me today. I don't feel like taking the compression band off because I'm gonna have a hard time putting it back on afterwards. My breasts look a bit smaller on pictures cause when I look at them in the mirror, they look huugeee.

Day 3

I had my first post-op appointment today. The doc said my breast weren't very swollen so thats good news. My left breast is slightly bigger and stiffer than the right one. I also asked if my breasts are gonna change size during the healing process and apparently they won't. They'll just look more natural with time.

11 days post op

It's been 11 days since my surgery. So far my recovery has been very good. The 3 first days were the worse and after that it was getting better and better each day. Sleeping is a lot easier now and my breast are much softer than before :) but I do feel like they got smaller... or maybe i'm just used to their size now.

Week 3 ! and scar update

So I'm now at my third week and I feel great! My breasts don't feel sore anymore. I met the dr today and he said that there is still a little bit of swelling at the bottom of the breast and everything looked perfect. The scars are very clean. I still have to wait a couple more weeks till I can hit the gym. It feels like such a long time almost like torture lol. I can't wait to go back!

26 Days Post-Op !

So I'm almost a month post-op and my boobs are healing nicelyyy. At this point I have zero pain and I started very light work out at the gym. Just enough to work my metabolism a bit but not enough to be sweaty. After 3 weeks not going to the gym I felt like a real potato and I was kind of depressed. They are a lot softer than before and I am really happy :)

2 months Post op!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted my last update.. so here it is lol I've been very busy with work (and also enjoying summer) so I haven't been very active on this site.

My boobs feel so much more natural now, they giggle when I jump, they move. I can sleep on my side. My surgeon aloud me to do it before but it was just not comfortable so I pretty much slept on my back the first month and a half. The size has not changed since the beginning but they are more defined now. I've always found them beautiful but now I like them even more. I'm back to my regular workout at the gym. I can manage to do every arm exercices I did before except for the chest. I can feel the implant moving when I contract my pecs muscle and it feels wierd. Plus I don't want to put any pressure on that area even if it doesn't hurt anymore. They feel like they are my natural breasts and love them so so much!! I am very happy I did a breast augmentation and I didn't know how much my breasts were an issue for me before I got them done. They made me very insecure. Now, my posture is straighter, I feel more at ease with other people and I see myself differently. It definitely was something worth saving my money for. I'm still very happy to have gone to Dr. Papanastasiou and I have a few girlfriends who are also planning to go with him :) I feel very blessed that I had an amazing surgeon and that I didn't have any complications after my surgery. I know 2 months is still early, but overall I'm very pleased with the results.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I only consulted with one surgeon and it was with him. I was already very confident with his work before meeting him in person because he did my friend's breast and they looked amazing. He had also done my friend's mother's breasts and did a really good job on her too. He has very good ranking and I liked his before and after pictures, so in my mind it was pretty clear that he was going to be my surgeon. I am more than satisfied with the results and honestly I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou. He's very sweet and gentle and so is his staff. Even though it's only been one day post-op, he took the time to call me yesterday night after surgery to make sure everything was ok. Plus one of his nurse called me this morning to check up how I was doing. They do a good follow up and I don't feel left out at all. I know I'm in good hands. If you want to get a breast augmentation, I highly suggest you go with Dr. Papanastasiou. Feel free to ask me any questions I will be more than pleased to answer you :)