26 Years Old, Massive Weight Loss, Upper and Lower Body Lift, Arms - Monterrey, MX

So let me start by saying I am soooooo impressed...

So let me start by saying I am soooooo impressed with my results! I have lived with huge amounts of back skin all my life and since losing 175lbs it has only gotten progressively worse.
I first emailed dr. Munro-wilson after he was reccomended to me through an online support group. I called and actually got to speak to the doctor off the bat, which gave me a lot of confidence in choosing him. His website has a lot of before and after massive weight loss patients, which was really important to me because I wanted to make sure that any doctor that touched me had experience in dealing with massive amounts of skin. the before and afters on his website really impressed me, his arms were all perfectly shaped and that was probably my deciding factor in going with him.
I flew into Monterrey, Mexico from California and they had a chauffeur there ready to pick me up. everything was very easy from the plane ride to the Hotel, etc.
his office is located directly in front of the hotel that I stayed at, and its in a beautiful neighborhood.
On to the day of surgery, everything went exactly as I had hoped, And my recovery was very simple. I stayed in a hotel for a week after my operation, and the doctor is very attentive and coming and checking that I was okay and making sure that my wounds were healing the way that they were supposed to.
I did an arm lift, brachioplasty, & a full upper body lift.

frontal photos, 3 month post op

Feeling awesome, healing beautifully. I am going for a lower body lift in December, so excited!
dr. rodrigo munro-wilson

Very professional, knowledgeable, and an artist with his hands