TT with Muscle Tighten, Drainless Surgery - Montclair, NJ

Searched a long time for doctors in the US and...

Searched a long time for doctors in the US and Europe but was undecided. But perhaps I was not ready at the time. However finally made my decision. Met a great doctor, his reviews were awesome, had an office full of beautiful women of course he did their surgeries. Immediately he made me feel very comfortable. Great mannerism, polite, answered all my questions. Had my Pre-op visit on Tuesday 9/21/16. Make my payment in full, signed all the medical document. Had my blood work(CBC, Chem Panel, EKG). My surgery is scheduled for 10/10/16 @10:30 in Montclair NJ. I live an hour and a half away so I made reservations at a near by hotel close to the surgical center. I scheduled delivery of a lift chair, although these chairs are cloth and cleaned after every use, I was a little leery a bout that and germs. Will have to figure that one out. I rec'd my package with Anti-Embolism stockings for the morning of the surgery and my Arnica and Bromelain(to help with the bruising and swelling). They've called in prescriptions for Vicodin, Valium, and Enoxaparin. Will pick them up tomorrow. Will purchase my recovery items for after, got my antiseptic liquid soap. And since I'm so nervous it seem lately my pressure has gone up. I do get as scary as a cat for any surgery. So I have to take blood pressure pills. Knowing I pray daily and my faith is strong in the Lord. However I suppose we are only human. But I'm also excited to get rid of this tummy. It seems the last two years it came out of NO Where, and hung on. I want to put it on divorce, job, my move to Jersey or all of the above. Or just maybe my eating and becoming a couch potato and canceling my gym membership. And finally I looked at myself and said this is sad, and ashame that you've allowed yourself to get this way. My C-Section was due to having my children, its a north and south scar that I've always wanted to have removed, however my tummy was always flat, up until the end of 2013 til now. Some how I lost my groove. But that's it, NO more Ms. S. will have her groove back soon. Will up date with before and after photos.

Thanks be to God I had my surgery on Monday 10/10/16

My surgery was a success. I’m blessed God saw me through it all. I slept most the evening had a little soup but went back to sleep after speaking to my family. But was wide awake at 3:45am this morning. I couldn’t believe after all these years my C-Section(Baby Scar was gone), Walked around my hotel room, slowly and half bend over. Then this morning the nurse came by the hotel room to check my incision and change my dressing. I was finally able to take a peep, Oh my God my tummy is so flat and tight. No stretch marks, it looks like I have a 6 pack. Dr. Rosen said he’s Sculptor of the body. He did just that without the lipo, my flanks and even a little fat never my bra area on back. He’s truly a man of art and a man of his word. He said he would smooth it out and did. However I am swollen near the incision and above the vajayjay area its really puffy. My cut is really low. I love it. But tonight I’m in a little pain. I’m taking my Vicodin for pain, Valium(which I have not taken yet but will), Cephalexin in case of bacterial infection, Bromelain natural inflammatory and Arnica relief from bruising and swelling, and I have to give myself injections for eight days of Enoxaparin to make sure I don’t get a blood clot. I had a clot on one of my long haul trips back to the US several years ago. So just as a percussion. But walking bend over hurts my back and my tummy is so tight and I’m wearing this tight tummy wrap(white waist cincher). Can anyone tell me at what point can we walk normal, my muscles are so tight, and how difficult is it? I will put before and after pictures maybe tomorrow. My follow up is on Monday(10/17), was supposed to be Friday but my fiancé has to work that day.

Thanks be to God my Drainless TT went very well 10/10/16

UPDATE

The night of 10/11 was great during day but the night the pain was dancing. I was trying hard not to take meds but I truly needed it. Outside of that I can't wait for the out come. I'm trying to put up photos not sure why I cant. Can anyone tell me how I thought I was really good with computers. Was able to shower on Wednesday evening. My TT is so tight I' so excited. I can't believe I did it.

I love, love, love it and I was told it only continues to get smaller and flatter.

Having a better day today. Still no luck, using the stool softener waiting for that to work. Eating very light, fruit and soup.

Update #2 ---5 days after surgery

Finally had a bowel movement thanks be to God. I'm getting stronger. I didn't take any pain meds yesterday. Only due to wanting my bowel to move. But I slept well. Although I do have a little slight pain, Still walking bend over but not so bad. My back is still hurting. But I've been walking around the house. Oh and it hurts so bad to sneeze. My follow up is on Monday. I still can't believe its done. Now I want my thighs thinner. So that's the next thing, as soon as the doctor give me an estimate on that I'll be ready. Next summer I will be so ready for the beach. More pics next week. I've inspired 2 of my sisters, cousin and best friend, and my daughter(smart lipo on her thighs). Although my daughter has a 22 inch waist and had her Breast done she wants a little smart lipo . They all have appts. set. I wish I had done this long ago. But today surgery is a lot better, less scarring and less downtime. Although I'm still healing each day it only gets better. I thank God for seeing me through it all. To every one put your faith in God and go for it. Find you a really good doctor take the time to do the research. As women its important to look your best as we live in a society that has a lot of pressure to look good its like in our face daily(clothes are fitted, dresses are shorter, jeans are low cut, and belly buttons are out). Although this country is not suppose to discriminate on age,(or how pretty your are, face wise or body), they do when it comes to working in corporate America. And age is but a number. Besides the new 50 is the new 30 today. lol However its important to look great. So ladies do you.

Still Swollen in the Pubic area due to the drainless TT

Went to my PS was told my swelling in the Pubic will go down with time. Its really puffy. Is anyone else having this issues????? But my tummy is so flat. The incision area looks great. I rec'd a spanx to wear and in between washing my garment binding to wear the spanx. Which I really don't like because it has several hooks on each side and on top of that it zip. Makes it kinda hard when your rushing to use it. Will check out Ann Chery garments online. I go back to my PS on 11/1/16. My tummy is still very tight still not standing completely straight. But its getting there. I've lose 17pds, only eating one meal a day. I crave spinach salads.

Its now 6 wks

I love my new tummy but still very tight, some bruising. Still swelling in the pubic area, edema swelling. Which I was told that will take some time to go away. However my doc said I look great and I can go back to the gym I've lose 26pds and counting. I want to lose 12 or 14 more. I eat very little with this surgery has changed me. Although I wasn't a big eater but I eat very little.
Dr. Allen Rosen

He's awesome, a wonderful doctor.