Revision Tummy Tuck - Livingston

Had extra skin I could not tightened I did it for...

Had extra skin I could not tightened I did it for me! I work out everyday and I eat clean but I knew there was no way to change my abdominal area! Very happy I did it! I am in the fitness field and glad I finally did it!! The first few days I was in a bit of pain but I knew each day would get better!! I was not over weight but having 3 kids my stomach needed help and tightening!!

Tummy tuck surgery 4 weeks after

This is about 4 weeks after the surgery

9 weeks post op

Still swollen, but much better then it was! Every week I see and feel better. My Dr had to move my belly button the scar is healing nicely. I Am back to exercising. Still numb and when I stretch I feel the tightness which is such a strange feeling!! I am still wearing the garment 24 7.

Revision TT August 2015

Dr Mesa and his staff are amazing ! The Best! I had lost weight and my skin got loose! He explained exactly what he needed to do! He was very friendly and helpful! Dr Mesa makes you feel very comfortable! Especially when you are so nervous. I am very Happy with my results!! I would never have gone to Anyone else. He is very knowledgable. Cristina and Amy are great super Helpful every step of the way ! Thank you !
New York Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful! Made me feel very comfortable and did a great job!!