43 Petite with a Buddha Belly - Montclair, NJ

I am fit everywhere but my belly. No trainer, diet...

I am fit everywhere but my belly. No trainer, diet or pills can help me. I'm 5 feet with a short torso. The belly has got to go. I went to another doctor a few years back that was so obnoxious and rude at my consultation I never got the procedure. I read about Dr. Bond. The positive reviews got me to the consultation. Her bedside manner got me to book the surgery. I have one huge concern now. I see all her BBL and tummy tuck reviews are 5 star but her lipo reviews are not what I had hoped. Several people mentioned her not being aggressive enough. I need to hear someone who had lipo of the stomach and flanks that had a positive experience :(

One week before surgery

I Did It.

I will post after pictures when I can. obviously right now you would be not
be able to tell anything with the giant pads. In fact I'm not really even
sure what's going on down there. At the hospital they gave me morphine
which made me so sick I was throwing up terribly but I felt no pain. Once I
got home I decided to take the Vicodin when the pain came back. The pain is milder than I thought it would be however it's can be difficult to get
around. Even trying to sit in my bed is very difficult. I live alone so a
couple of friends came by to help me with things. The worst thing that
happened was when you was i got home. It seems as if the pain was worse on Day 2 and 3. My post op it is Friday. Everyone at the hospital was
wonderful but the one thing I didn't like after was my surgeon not there
when I woke up.

Last edited 05/23/16

I can't believe I did it

See previous post about my experience Friday.

Tears of joy!

I finally got to see myself today. Day 7. And I started tearing up. Even with all the bumps and swelling I see a completely different torso. The reason my doctor took an extra 35 minutes on my surgery is because she never thought she would get more than four to five liters from me and she actually got 7. Just knowing that I'm going to look better with time is unbelievable. Simply because I'm satisfied with how I look now. Lumps and all. So I decided to do this!

My goal outfit

I have never been able to wear a one-piece anything because of my Buddha belly. I would be so very happy to pull off something like this picture. I'm going to continue to work very hard to maintain my weight so I could buy things like this.

Back to work - help!

I'm feeling discouraged. With that said I completely understand the importance of the garment. I had a very short four hour day yesterday and I came home swollen and in pain. My belly blew up so much that the darment was digging in to me. My stomach looks crazy with deep lines, bumps and swelling just from 4 hours. I know I have to keep wearing the garment to prevent this but the garment became very painful as the hours went on. I'm wearing it with padding which I never really wanted because it's going to be hot as hell. I'm sweating so much because of all this stuff on. I don't mind sacrificing if it's going to work but I feel like it's almost making me look worse and I really don't know what to do. I was extremely happy with my results when I was home. I can't imagine going anywhere and doing anything like this. I'm feeling really discouraged :(

Very happy

It's been almost a month and I'm very happy with my results. I lost inches off my stomach and I feel amazing in my clothes. I've gone down one complete size. I could even get away with wearing two sizes smaller in certain clothing lines. My stomach finally matches the rest of my petite body and I feel amazing. Naturally the swelling and having to wear the Garment is frustrating but that has nothing to do with my doctor. I'm so happy I decided to do this.
Montclair Plastic Surgeon