32 Yr Old, Drainless Tummy Tuck and Lipo of the Flanks - Montclair, NJ

I had the drainless tummy-tuck and lipo of the...

I had the drainless tummy-tuck and lipo of the flanks. Dr. Rosen was very professional, knowledgeable and confident. His bedside manner gave me a lot of comfort. He was very honest in setting my expectations about the potential results. The results exceeded my expectations, and I am very happy. They sent a nurse to my home the day after my surgery to change the surgical dressing and inspect the incision. The recovery time was much shorter than what I would have experienced with the drains. I am writing this review four weeks after my surgery, and my scar is much less noticeable than I expected; it is only a very thin line and smooth. My belly button looks completely natural. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Drainless Tummy Tuck and Lipo of the Flanks

Here are some pictures from before to day 31.

Before and After

Before and after shot. 24 days post in the pic

24 days later.... Went from gross to sexy! So happy!

3 months post

Dr. Rosen took care of my "dog ears" today and was even nice enough to pierce my belly button.
Montclair Plastic Surgeon