62 Years Old..had 2 C Sections - Moncton, NB

I have an appointment for a consultation October...

I have an appointment for a consultation October 20th...I'm not nervous about this meeting but will be when he schedules me for the actual surgery. I've put this off for three years, now is the time because I'm not getting any younger. Although I'm scared I've been doing lots of research in this and feel this is the time.

62 Year Old 2c Sections

Is there anyone who is 55 and older who is getting a TT. I have my
consultantation Oct 20 and am nervous about about having a surgery at
the age of 62. I'm in good health with no medical issues other then
thyroid problems. I am looking forward to this journey and feeling
better about myself. I started this process, 3 years ago but was scared
to go through with it. I was in a bad place then mentally which was
probably a good choice not to go through with it. My life now is
incredible, remarried, and ready to move on...my only concern is my

Well finally had my consult with Dr Howly. ..I...

Well finally had my consult with Dr Howly. ..I took a close friend with me in case I missed something that he said to me..I asked lots of questions, most importantly if any of his patients had died from this surgery. ..with thousands of surgeries, never has that happened. . I believe if your Dr. is well recommended and board certified then your chances are very good. As scarey as this may be, I left there feeling so good about the surgery. ..my date for tt is in March uncertain about the day as of yet but will know more the first of February, What I've learned about the fear is,get it out of your system. ..read from this forum, the good the bad and the ugly. ..do your homework. ..but after you have read and learned, move on past this fear,, read only the positive stories on this site..I'm healthy and have a great Dr I believe I'll be OK. . Of course anxiety still exists, I'll take one day at a time looking forward to having no big belly..

Going Forward, Feeling Braver!

Just want to pop in here briefly to say thank you all...it's the site and herring all you before and after stories that has taken me from unknown Fear to real stories. ..I will update you on my journey and ask for advice from people that have had the courage to go before me and look amazing...it took me three years 2013 when I began this obsession, but I wasn't mentally in a good place.. here I am again after reading all your reviews, a daily ritual for me lol.. I am glad that this site is available for people that need the knowledge and inspiration to take this a step further. ..it is the leading factor of making up my mind and wanting to take this journey !!!

New Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

A board certified surgeon. ..met him for my consult and knew right away I wanted him doing my tt