Dermal Filler for Lips and Face - Modesto, CA

I had a really bad experience here at this off...

I had a really bad experience here at this off just recently. Very bad customer service the people are rude and snobby. Very unwarming and uncomfortable atmosphere. I received lip dermal filler injections and dermal filler injection for my smile lines. My lips were hard and uneven and I couldn't move them. It was affecting my speech. I looked unnatural and deformed. They did not mold product. Hard and lumpy appearance along with little white bumps all over my lips. It was very unnatural looking. They injected in my labial folds in the wrong area making my smile look deformed even more. Over all a very bad filler job Due to bad technique according to another dr I went to where I had to have the filler removed by injecting something to dissolve the hard lumps after three office visits which by the way was EXTREMELY PAINFUL. They would not refund me or offer to fix them they offered to sell me more filler or pay to get them fixed. I would not recommend this office. Zero stars!!!!!!!! These pictures are after the filler settled and this is how my lips were going to look and dr Lars wife told me that she thought they looked fine and that there was nothing wrong with them.
Modesto Plastic Surgeon

Linda is very rude and when I asked her if my lips were uneven after the swelling went down she told me to deal with it to buy another syringe and to learn to love my lips. Very bad experience.