Very Happy with the Results! - Miramar, FL

Overall I am very happy with the results! The Dr...

Overall I am very happy with the results! The Dr does a great job and the staff is very nice... always!

There are a couple things I feel that they could improve like giving more information before hand of what could happen and what to do in case of specially if is going to be your first plastic surgery.

Also, they call a day after your visit every time you go to make sure that everything went well, but I never received such a nice phone call when I needed the most... the day after my surgery!

With all and all I am very pleased and happy with Evolution MD from the Dr to the massage therapist who are all super nice! I would highly recommend it to any guy or girl trying to look their best!
Miami Internist

The day that I met him he was very straight forward with all the information he gave me and I liked that very much. He did not tell me what I wanted to hear but what really happens. I even found him out of his office in a furniture store and I took the liberty of ask him a couple questions I forgot while being at the consult and he was nice enough to answer them with out a problem!