Revision with Dr. Richard Davis - Miramar, FL

I had a septo-rhinoplasty like 3 years and a half...

I had a septo-rhinoplasty like 3 years and a half ago with prof. Karen Djambazov in Plovdiv, Bulgaria who butchered my nose and left with me loads of issues . Over-resected back, hanging columella, asymmetric nostrils and up turned tip. That put in depression for a long period of time. One year after my surgery I started looking for a good revisionist and experienced specialist in the area. It was really tough to trust my face second time to a doctor, but I knew that I have to do it and make the right choice this time. So I had pretty extensive consultation with dr. Davis around 2h and was impressed by doctor's knowledge and results I saw. He actually met me with a real patient who came on a control check with him. The guy was 1 week post-op and result looked fabulous, though I know it's too early to judge for the final result, but I know if the shape is right for this period it's much likely that the final result would be good. After that I booked my surgery with dr. Davis for December 3-rd . That was end of June . I'll post photos later on and for sure post op pics so you can see the result .

Revision with Dr. Richard Davis - Miramar, FL

Hello , I know it's been a long time without any update, but I was really busy, my internet connection wasn't good at the place where I was recovering after the surgery . Now that I'm back at home and the net is excellenet :) I decided to drop some lines as an update. My revision turned out to be really complex. I didn't have material from my septum and a lot of grafts were needed so dr Davis used material from my rib. The surgery was 7hrs and I think dr Davis did his best . He is a genuine expert and very caring doc. He gave me very clear and detailed instructions regarding the recovery procedures. I was using iced gloves non stop (even during the nights) until the cast was off. Result was tremendous - no bruising , no yellow . The nose itself was swollen a lot, but then I continued with iced bandages and for one week the swelling subsided a lot and the shape is looking so natural. Staff and the doc were really professional and caring , I was contacting dr Davis by email and he was very prompt and responsive. I feel him as a friend as we really had very honest conversations about my nose situation and recovery risks. He was joking most of the time, which I found very nice and relaxing . Still haven't done any pics, maybe because I feel fine with the nose now, but as soon as I make some will announce it .

1 month post-op