Rhinoplasty by Dr. Davis - Miramar, FL

It has only been a month since my surgery, but...

It has only been a month since my surgery, but I've been in love with my nose ever since my doctor took off my cast. He is a true artist! My breathing has already improved so much! Definitely worth it! He is the best of the best. My nose was completely shifted to the right and right now it's straight and perfect!

Before and after picture

Before and after

Some before pics to show the general shape of my nose before surgery from different angles... I don't have many post op pics since it has only been a month and I still have a lot of swelling. I hope this can help some of you out there to get a general idea

Updates

Looking better everyday!

Pictures from today 2/2/16

Hi everyone, I took a few pictures just now to update you guys on the progress I've made so far. I'm 100% satisfied with the way my nose looks right now and it has only been a month and 3 weeks since my operation. I know it will take about a year for the full results.
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon

There are not enough words for me to describe how amazing Dr. Davis is. I had been researching for a great surgeon for about 10 years now and every time I ended up back at Dr, Davis's website. There was a long wait for me to get a consolation appointment but I kept calling and finally got an appointment after about 6 months. After 10 minutes into my appointment I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He made it very clear what was going to take place. He gave me a realistic idea of what the outcome was going to be. The day of my surgery he made me feel very comfortable. After the surgery he made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. When I was released from the hospital he gave me his cell number so I could contact him if I had any questions or complications. I've been having a pretty smooth recovery but still the first 2 weeks I contacted the doctor a few times and he immediately responded and patiently walked me through what I had to do. He is truly a master at his craft and also a very kind person! I'm so happy I chose him and I absolutely recommend him! Dr. Davis I am forever grateful and absolutely in love with the results I've gotten so far! I can't wait for more improvements!