Just Had Revision Surgery with Dr. Richard Davis- Waiting to See my Results!!! - Miramar, FL

I have had three previous surgeries with Dr....

I have had three previous surgeries with Dr. Kenneth Brown in Clearwater. He does an amazing job at breast augmentation but clearly not rhinoplasty. He left my nose crocked and collapsed to one side with uneven nostrils as well as other damage. I couldn't breathe and it was a mess. After searching and reading reviews posted on here I looked up Dr. Davis and made a consult with him last year. I have to say that he made me feel really good about his expertise and knowledge from the minute we started down this road. He took his time with every detail and explained in lengths the what's and whys for EVERYTHING! I never felt rushed or that he had his mind on anything but me and making sure I knew exactly what we were dealing with. Well I was finally able to get my finances in place and booked my surgery and had my revision with him this past Thursday(1/15/15). My projected surgery time was 4.5hrs but it ended up being over 8hrs! The damage was one of the worst he's seen in over 10 years. He said he slowly piece by piece put me back together. I go to get my bandages and splint off this Friday and will post some before and afters of my results! He said that it ended up even better than what I wanted, so I am anxious to see! :*)

Tomorrow's the big day

Get my splint and bandages off tomorrow so I will be able to tell you and show you my before and afters soon. For those of you wondering about the pain aspect I can honestly say that everything has gone really good. Because of the extent of damage that I had he needed to do a rib graft as discussed prior. I was so worried about the pain and honestly the scar! ???? Well all of it has been tolerable and not "extreme". I didn't use any narcotics either which had me nervous at first! But I made sure to follow his instructions to the T and laid in bed for almost 5 days with ice covering my face. I wasn't taking any chances of messing anything up! Lol As for the rib graft, I am incredibly impressed with the incision. He said he would try to hide it in my breast crease and let's just say he did GREAT! I can't even see it unless I try really hard. And the stitches are so TINY! I don't know how he even got into my ribs from it! Very very impressed! I will attach a picture I took the other day of it. The small red dot to the left of the incision is the hole in which the infusion ball was attached to deliver meds straight to the rib site.
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon