new aesthetic failure - Miramar, FL

Hello to everybody, my name is Joseph and i live...

Hello to everybody, my name is Joseph and i live Italy, i will try to tell you my bad experience with Dr. Richard Davis. On 28.02.2013 i made a revision surgery with the doctor mention, but the end result was a total failure. Because, not only the intervention did not bring any aesthetic improvement but has worsened my breathing. However, the worst thing he did was to not take responsibility for the bad intervention and sought to blame the patient.

I want to add that Dr. Davis said that due to a bad healing didn't bring the expected benefits. Moreover, he tried to blame me because the day before i left i have not made cortisone injection which would have affected the final result. Everything and very strange that a simple puncture can determines a aesthetic result. All this seems unlikely and implausible?

In these new photos, you can clearly the poor result aesthetic.

Because of the persistence of my bad breathing, i decided these days of make a visit to the specialist. The doctor told me that i still have a deviated septum, and is the cause of my breathing problem.
Therefore, do not understand how the dr. davis has made a mistake so serious, and why has always maintained that my breathing problem was due to allergy?

Hello everyone, it's been 30 months after revision surgery with the dr. davis, and i wanted to update my situation.

I add new photos the my profile after 30 months from intervention with dr. davis.

Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon