Dr. Richard Davis - $12,000- Miramar, FL - Great Results & Experience - Miramar, FL

Photo Update

10 weeks post op and my nostrils are finally...

10 weeks post op and my nostrils are finally symmetrical. I did not use the nose plugs like Dr. Davis suggested, so they fixed themselves on their own.

8 months Post-Op

I am about 8 months post op now. I love my nose. My profile is perfect, and the front is straight and even as well. I have a cute little nose with a nice slope, I love it. I still have numbness in the tip. I cannot purse my lips together all the way or pinch my nostrils closed. My under nose scar is invisible. I am so happy I did this! It feels amazing to not be embarrassed about my nose.

Front and 3/4 view 8/13/13

Front and 3/4 view 8/13/13

10 months post op

I am 10 months post op now. I love my new nose. I am still stuffy (not sure how much that is due to allergies) and can't fit my finger up my nostril (lol).

2 years post op

I love my nose. When I look in the mirror, I still can't believe that's my nose - it's SO small and "normal" looking; I'm not embarrassed of my nose anymore. Regarding questions: No grafts were used, and my breathing is the same as before surgery; just fine. My only regret is waiting so long to see Dr. Davis!

More "before" pictures

Below are "Before" Dr. Davis pictures.
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Richard Davis in Miramar, FL on November 19, 2012. His fees were $8,500 and the hospital fee which includes an overnight stay was $3,500. My surgery lasted 4 hours and I had no complications. Dr. Davis and his staff are wonderful; he has the nicest personality of any doctor I've ever met. His wife is the receptionist and she is very nice too. I am almost 2 weeks post-op, and I am really loving my new nose. I wish I would have had this surgery years ago. Dr. Davis gave me computer images of what my projected outcome would be, and I am happy to say my nose looks even better than the computer images. I have to add, I'm not sure why Dr. Davis has some bad reviews online. He has a great personality and based on his work on my nose, he is very gifted at revision rhinoplasty.