VELILLA, Uncompasionate and Unprofessional Internal Medicine Doctor. - Miramar, FL

I got my liposuction with CESAR VELILLA, as I...

I got my liposuction with CESAR VELILLA, as I said before he does not deserve to be called "DOCTOR VELILLA. It took me long time to tell my story. The scars that I had from this bad procedure are smaller compared to the nightmare I had on surgery. VELILLA requested additional money when I was entering in the surgery room to my surprise since I gave him 1200 additional before surgery. When I was on surgery, I woke up with pain and asked to give more anesthesia and even his staff told him, but he continue listening his cumbia music. I CRIED, I SHOUTED, I SCREAM, I BEG but he just didn't care.
He was upset because I did not give additional money. ONE PICTURE IS BETTER THAN 1000 WORDS. My best advice is to look for a certified plastic surgeon and learn the cheap comes expensive
Miami Internist

WE HAD DISAGREEMENT ABOUT THE MONEY RIGHT BEFORE SURGERY EVENTHOUGH WE HAD A PREVIOS AGREEMENT. BESIDES I WAS TORTURED DURING SURGERY SINCE HE REFUSED NOT TO APPLY MORE ANESTHESIA. I HAVE TO MENTION THAT HIS STAFF SHOW MORE COMPASSIONATE DURING PROCEDURE THAN VELILLA. AS MENTION BEFORE HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED "doctor".