2nd Phase of Transformation (Finally Saying Goodbye to These Balls That Have Been Hanging Around for Forever).

I was scheduled on 10/06/2016 for a Medial Thigh...

I was scheduled on 10/06/2016 for a Medial Thigh Lift, Fat Transfer to Buttocks & Lipo on flanks, thighs, stomach and around the knees. Well After talking with Dr. Perry during my Pre-Op appt I changed my mind. Dr. Perry showed a picture of a lady thighs whose were in much worse shape than mine, he had only performed lipo on the thighs, and they were remarkably improved. I was sold, so now I'm being lipo in multiple areas with fat transfer to butt and no cutting. I promised myself that I would do a better job of reviewing/blogging this go round.

My procedures have been postponed due to #DAMNHURRICANEMATTHEW.

New date

My procedures have postponed to October 15, only 4 more days to go. I've been packed and ready since last week. I've started binging on junk food. I know it's nerves. I was sooooo good last week when my sx date was on the 6th.

I feel somewhat better than yesterday. Feeling a lot of stiffness and swelling. I have a flat stomach, a nice waistline and already notice a reduction on my bat wings. Time will tell on thighs.
Miami Plastic Surgeon