Immediate Tattoo Regret - Minneapolis, MN

I just turned 24 3 weeks ago. My birthday lands...

I just turned 24 3 weeks ago. My birthday lands closely to my 1 1/2 years sober so I decided in celebration to get a tattoo I have wanted for years. I have spent the last two year looking on the Internet for pictures and ideas that closely matched what I was invisioning for my tattoo. I wanted to get a half sleeve with an outdoors theme. Tall evergreens, camp fire, moon and tent. I researched many different artists and studios and finally decided on one I thought could perfectly execute my idea. Long story short, I ended up with an etch-a-sketch, cartoony tattoo outline that I immediately hated. It's been almost a month since I got the tattoo and it still makes me sick to my stomach to look at. I can't eat or sleep and most days don't even want to get out of bed. It's horrible. I can't believe I've gotten myself into this mess. I've researched tattoo removal obsessively 24/7 since the day I got it. I found a clinic, went for a consultation and felt instant relief. However my first appointment is still over a month away and they are expecting it to take 10-12 sessions. I'm prepared for a long journey but everything ive read on the Internet is so negative it is making me very nervous. Has anyone had success or anything positive to say about their tattoo removal process? My tattoo is large, most of my upper arm but just a black outline. Any advice/positive comments would be greatly appreciated!! I need all the positivity I can get.

pictures of (the dreaded) tattoo

Here are a few pictures of the tattoo.

trying to decide between Pico and Q switch....

I'm trying to decide between q switch and pico.....I'm okay with being patient but q switch could tale more than two years and the more research I do it seems like Pico could only be a year to a year and a half... what do you guys think? Is it worth Pico for a black outline tattoo?

$3900 vs $800

So I just had a second consult with a cosmetic surgery tech and discussed the option of doing 2 treatments at once for 7 treatments 10 weeks apart. He was really knowledgeable and answered all my questions, he has also been removing tattoos for over 10 years so I really trust him. If I go this route it will be a little less than a year and a half til this thing is off me for good! If it isn't gone in the 7 sessions he said he would continue going for free. I was totally sold until he told me the price would be $3900 up front....holy hana. I do not have that kind of money!!! Ugh what do you guys think, everytime I think about it I think it's worth it to get this off my body but also what if it ends up taking more than 7, what if it takes 9 or 10? The other place I looked at quoted me 10-12 at $80 per session but only doing one pass with the laser. If the other place takes more than 7 sessions then I basically wasted thousands of dollars when I could have gotten it done for 800 in the same amount of time. Please, any advice is much appreciated!