Deciding Between Breast Augmentation Vs Mommy Makeover

I have been a passive participant on this forum...

I have been a passive participant on this forum for the past 1-2 years. I have just scheduled consultations to continue my journey. I am certain I will pursue breast augmentation, but much less certain about additional help in my abdominal area. I hope the consultations will help me decide.

Some personal stats: Age: 30Height: 5'6"Weight: 125lbCurrent cup size: not sure, maybe A?Fitness Level: could be betterEthnicity: AsianKids: 3 (ages 5 and under) Breastfed: 4 yearsI've always been small chested, B or under, and was interested in augmentation. After nursing 3 kids for a total of 4 years, I can't stand my boobs and feel the sacrifice is ready to be paid in new boobs. Having 3 kids has left my abdomen less than desirable as well. I believe I could resign myself to a more aggressive diet/workout regimen to get better tone, but the stretch marks and what I believe is loose skin in the lower region is gross. I've told myself I'll never wear a swimsuit. I'm very averse to the TT scar and am concerned that I won't find the tradeoff acceptable. The additional downtime has me concerned as well. Lastly, looking at TT reviews has slightly frwaked me out. I'm really excited for the changes to come and my husband is so supportive already.

Here are some wish Pics for the BA. I hope to find out how attainable these options are for my body type during consultation.

I've looked at so many pictures of boobs! I like a little bit of side boob action which I think all of these pics have. My frame is somewhat slender, but I have wide hips I'm hoping to balance out.

Lower abdomen pics

Here are some before pics of my abdomen with stretch marks, some loose skin, and fat. Not sure what I should do to improve this area. Maybe a mini TT could help, but I don't think I could deal with a full TT scar. Anyone else with similar before that had some type of treatment? What worked? as soon as you think you might be interested

I called for a consultation with Dr. Tholen and found out they are booked out until March 2017 for a consult! I scheduled one and will have to try to manage my impatience since I really have felt good about everything I've read on him.

I also scheduled an appointment with Dr. Joe Gryskiewicz for October 13th, 2016. I feel really excited about this too!!! His office said we may be able to schedule surgery 2 weeks after the consult...that would be so awesome!

The girls before

Well here are the sad girls before augmentation. I think the previous comment is right that once I have them done I will obsess about my stomach less. I just feel so self conscious right now that it all seems terrible.

Oops hit post too soon

Here's a side view...all nipple.

Under arm or breast fold incision?

I'm really torn between the two options? Can I hear from others how you decided?

Finished Consult

I had a consult with Dr. G today and thought it went well. I have a petite frame (12.3-12.5) was the measurement that led me to understand what limitations I have for size options.

As of right now I have settled on under arm incision, 400cc in my left and 425cc in my right, mentor silicone implants.

I also really like upper pole fullness so they suggested a high pocket to achieve this. I'm just not sure how much I want that look up top. Anyone else have a high pocket created?

I was also considering 425cc (left) and 450cc (right), but PS didn't recommend since it would be larger. Than the pocket he could possibly make.
Decisions decisions.

Well I had my first consult today and while I feel comfortable with the PS I think I should wait and try to decide between incision sites and further consider the possibility of complications and would I be able to deal with them without regretting the surgery. I have a 2nd consult scheduled in March 2017 and I'd like to see how that compares with what I was told today.
Today I was told 400cc (left) and 425cc (right) high profile silicone mentor implant (bdw is 12.5cm). I really liked the look of the 425cc and 450cc but PS advised it would be pushing the limits of the pocket he could create. I am still unsure if I want under the breast fold or under arm incision. If he did the under the breast fold he would do a dual plane augmentation which sounds like it would lift things a bit. I'm mostly interested in that because my nipples seem low on my breast. However, I scar terribly and that makes me want to do underarm. If I have to get a revision though I'd have to get an incision under the breast and left with two scars. So torn on this!

More wish boobs

I have found my realistic wish boobs. The pictures I posted earlier appear bigger than what I'll be able to accomplish.