45 Year Old Mom of 2. Saline Implants 12 Yrs Ago. One Ruptured Needed Advise ASAP

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Saline implant ruptured June 24th. In shock and...

Saline implant ruptured June 24th. In shock and not sure what to do I turned to the internet. The dr that did my original procedure was no longer in business and I was not sure what my options were. I found Dr Gervais on line through real self and was instantly impressed. I initiated a consultation the evening of June 25th and received a phone call from his office the next morning. They were available to see me that afternoon. Dr Gervais and his staff were very helpful and answered many questions as I was not sure what to do. Was I going to totally remove the implants? Was I going to do revision surgery? Was I going with saline again or try silicone? Was I going to stay same size or go bigger or smaller? All I knew was that something needed to be done as soon as possible. I left the consultation with a plan and knew that I was going to have revision surgery. The next week was 4th of July week and most everyone was on vacation. The following Monday I received a call from Minneapolis Plastic Surgeons and my surgery was going to take place July 10th and now I needed to get my physical and get ready. I am now one week after surgery and feel awesome. I did choose to go a little bigger in size and also switched to silicone implants. I love them! I am so thankful for Dr. Gervais and his staff and would recommend them to anyone! I could not have asked for a better experience!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon