28 Years Old- Lipo360 & BBL with Dr. BBL - Minneapolis, MN

Hi All! I've never gotten any cosmetic procedures...

Hi All! I've never gotten any cosmetic procedures done before, so I'm nervous but excited. I've chosen to go with Dr. Balgobin (Dr. BBL) for my lipo/bbl in December. His before and afters are impressive so hopefully my results will be awesome. I have been losing weight in order to get best results, as I'm currently on the higher range of his BMI requirements. 12 lbs so far! :) My physical is scheduled for 11/14, so I'll update with questions/transformation soon. Also thinking about getting lip injections & botox while I'm there.

Pre op pic and Dr appt

Soooo...I had my dr appt today to get clearance for surgery. My bmi is definitely ok but ill get the blood test results on monday or Tuesday. She seemed pretty confident everything should be good. *fingers crossed*
My current weight is 167, which is good considering I was 183 in September. Going to try to get a few more lbs off before surgery.

Wish pics

Finally!

Im currently 11 days post op and im feeling pretty good! Dr Balgobin is AMAZING! I couldn't be happier with my results. He was very nice and really listened to what I wanted. My main concern was keeping the hourglass shape more than having a huge booth, and he absolutely delivered. Cant wait until I'm fully healed

Lipo Revision

Hi All-
Although I am happy with my overall shape, I do have to get a revision to my lower abdomen. This is what I was really hoping to avoid, but I had a consultation with another Dr. yesterday. I have a significant bulge that has left an indent, and have confirmed it is not fluid. Disappointing, but I guess that is the risk we take.

Uneven

Best pic I could get of the bulge