32 Year Mommy's Gift to Herself! - Minneapolis, MN

So I'm a 32 year young mom looking to get her sexy...

So I'm a 32 year young mom looking to get her sexy back. After narrowing down my surgeons to Dr. Jimerson (aka Dr Curves) and Dr Miami, I came across Dr BBL on Dr. Miami's snapchat. He has been trained by Dr Miami and all his results are phenomenal. So I am looking forward to my BBL/Lipo journey with Dr. BBL. So far everything has been good.

Wish Pics!!!

Looking for something natural, not too crazy.

My "Get Healthy" Journey Starts TOMORROW!!

So last week I had some blood work (unrelated to my upcoming surgery), but it just happened to cover some of the test I will needing next May. All my numbers are horrible!!! My hemo is only a 9, I am vitamin D deficient, along with some other stuff I didnt understand---so basically I am really anemic.

I have to pull myself together or surgery will not happen for me. I feel like I have a long road in front of me so if anyone can offer any suggestions, I would appreciate it!! ????

Belly Fat!!!

Also working on losing some belly fat before I get it sucked out so I purchased this!!! Been using it for 2 days now.........

Most responsive surgeon yet!!

So since I have so much time before my surgery, I have just been following all Dr. B's surgeries on social media. He is one of the only surgeons that actually personally responds to questions, consults, etc. As a first- time patient, that is greatly appreciated. Its can be a quite scary journey for us newbies.

Happy New Year!!!

Really excited to see what this year has in store! In regards to my Sx, now the real work begins starting tomorrow; getting down to my 190 requirement before June 20, 2017!!! Feeling renewed and focused. Wishing all dolls im this journey nothing but health and happiness!! ????????

Where I'm Starting Dreaded Before Pic In Clothes)

Me crying and trying on clothes this weekend. My husband was with me and I was nearly in tears. I gained so much weight in 2016. Just wait on it----I'm going to get my life and my waist ????????. I will post some updated pics once I shed some weight.......

Hemo Help!!!

Ask I been trying to be proactive about the whole hemo thing and I am feeling happy for a little improvement, but still frustrated. I went from a 9.6 to a 10.4 (not even a 1 point increase). My Dr. Is willing to work with me and keep checking it, but what can I do to get it up? If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

I have been taking Floradix with orange juice, an iron pill, prenatal vitamins, and Caltrate with Vitamin D ( but somehow my Vit D has decreased). Help!!
Minneapolis Physician