32 Year Mommy's Gift to Herself! - Minneapolis, MN

So I'm a 32 year young mom looking to get her sexy...

So I'm a 32 year young mom looking to get her sexy back. After narrowing down my surgeons to Dr. Jimerson (aka Dr Curves) and Dr Miami, I came across Dr BBL on Dr. Miami's snapchat. He has been trained by Dr Miami and all his results are phenomenal. So I am looking forward to my BBL/Lipo journey with Dr. BBL. So far everything has been good.

Wish Pics!!!

Looking for something natural, not too crazy.

My "Get Healthy" Journey Starts TOMORROW!!

So last week I had some blood work (unrelated to my upcoming surgery), but it just happened to cover some of the test I will needing next May. All my numbers are horrible!!! My hemo is only a 9, I am vitamin D deficient, along with some other stuff I didnt understand---so basically I am really anemic.

I have to pull myself together or surgery will not happen for me. I feel like I have a long road in front of me so if anyone can offer any suggestions, I would appreciate it!! ????

Belly Fat!!!

Also working on losing some belly fat before I get it sucked out so I purchased this!!! Been using it for 2 days now.........

Most responsive surgeon yet!!

So since I have so much time before my surgery, I have just been following all Dr. B's surgeries on social media. He is one of the only surgeons that actually personally responds to questions, consults, etc. As a first- time patient, that is greatly appreciated. Its can be a quite scary journey for us newbies.
Minneapolis Physician