29, 5'6", 135 Lb. 310 Cc Inspira Mod Profile. Milwaukee, WI

I don't enjoy writing things like this, but I feel...

I don't enjoy writing things like this, but I feel I owe it to the site after spending many hours researching on it!

I'm 29, no children, athletic body. I was wearing a 34D at VS but was really probably a B? I wanted a proportional look, nothing too obvious or that would hamper my workout routines long term.

Surgery today. The surgeon brought in sizes ranging 300-350 cc, and went with 310 based on width and fit. I did not want high profile so we did the inspira overfilled implants in mod profile. When I woke up the worst pain was my sore throat. Have had mild to moderate pains in my upper breasts all day but under control with the meds. Really pretty pleased with how things went. Im still having urinary hesitancy since surgery. Is that common? I will post more pics and updates as time goes by!

post op day 1

Woke up very stiff and sore. Improved greatly with some ice, a percocet, and a tylenol. They look about the same. I am able to urinate better which I'm very glad for. Hearing a weird sloshing noise when i move my left arm but I read that it's pretty common.

post op day #3

Yesterday was rough. I got behind on pain meds and was uncomfortable all day. But last night I slept like a baby and woke up this morning feeling 1000x better. Nothing looks too different, but much less pain. The post surgical bra I could barely close on the loosesr clasp yesterday now closes on the tightest so swelling must be down. I weighed myself. Big mistake! I weigh 10 lbs more than preop! I finally went to the bathroom yesterday thankfully. My stomach still looks pregnant, but I feel a little better after reading many other reviews commenting on the major bloating! My incisions are still taped, no bruising or bleeding that I can see. Seems like Dr. Dembny did a great job!

day 4. goodbye bloat!

Post op day 4. Woke up with the worst headache, but it relented after taking 1/2 of a percocet. Boobs are sore this morning but not as bad as previous mornings... the mornings truly are the worst. Ive been sleeping well on my giant wedge pillow. Id highly recommend getting one! The most exciting news of the day is that after an embarrassing diet meltdown at purple door ice cream last night, I lost 5 lb overnight!!! I was up 10 lbs from preop, so it feels good to have some of that water weight off! The boobs look about the same, but i can now wear the regular zip down sports bras I bought without being in major boob crushing pain. Today I'm wearing the 36DD.. bought several sizes because i wasn't sure.

week 1 check up

Had my follow up appt with dr. Dembny. Everything looked good. I got some displacement exercises to start doing. My left incision feels a little sore but otherwise no pain. Back to work tomorrow!

day 10

Quick update: little to no pain at this point, only if i stretch too far or put too much weight on my arms. They still look very round and high and feel pretty firm. I hope they drop some and soften over time!

day 11

Made it back to the gym! Definitely no upper body work or running, but i was able to do some biking, squats, and leg machines. I was going crazy because I was used to working out 6 days a week! I will say they looked pretty good in my norm sports bra!
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dembny was great. Patient with all my questions. Very straight forward and meticulous. His staff was all wonderful and helpful.