51 Yrs of 2 Children and Had a Hysterectomy Incision Going Across Lower Ab

Well my appointment is this Thursday. They are...

Well my appointment is this Thursday. They are doing ten areas. 2 flanks , 2 muffin tops and are using 6 different treatments on upper and lower abs.
I'm hopeful to see some type of results after reeding a lot of posts here. So counting down days. They said I may need two rounds , but i will wait to see how first round of 10 goes

Day of procedure

Well just got home. 6 done on upper and lower abs and 2 flanks and 2 on muffins tops.
The worst part of procedure was the massage. All parts. The flanks burned after machine was taken off and even after massage. The were most sensitive.
I suggest to anyone getting it done to take a pair of spanks to appointment. I put them on and don't feel nothing. Tried pull them off when I got home, boy is it sensitive. With them on feel nothing.
Going to lay down. Got up early but I really can't say anything really bad about procedure.
Will post pics soon

Day of surgery

Not that bad

one day after

Very surprised. A little bit of numbness but no pain. Able to work, clean my house, sleeping is no problem. A little sensitive to touch but not bad at all. Now the waiting game to see if it works.
10 cool sculpting advantage applicators in 1 day........time will tell

2 weeks post

Seeing some results, still early though. Now problems.

Now I see a difference

Seeing a difference.

2 Weeks Post Procedure

Been two weeks. Not sore, very little numbness. Seeing slight results but it's way to early to judge. Never had extreme pain, didn't miss a day of work or a nights sleep. Wore spanx for only 2 days. The helped with the sensitivity. No problem showering. Thought the water would feel weird with all the numbness .

3 Weeks

Been three weeks. Area's done are starting to get itchy. A little numbness from time to time. Some days I see a difference others days I feel and look totally bloated. Still have a lot of time to wait before the two to three month mark. Hope I start seeing a big difference. It wasn't cheap hope it ends up to be worth it

4 weeks after cool sculpting

5 weeks today

Seeing a lot more progress swelling is gone. I don't have any more numbness. I have an appointment next for a follow up and they also wanted to know if I wanted a second session. I guess it's a discounted price as long as it's done within 60 days of procedure. Still not sure of what I think of results since I still have more time to see results.

5 weeks

Tried to get pics side by side. The before ones were two days before procedure , than 5 weeks............................................................weight is still the same though 126 pds

Today I had my second session done. After seeing...

Today I had my second session done. After seeing the results after 5 weeks I was really impressed. So today was 6 weeks post first procedure and I had my second session. First session was 10 applicators. Abs flanks muffin top. Today I had 7 applicators 2 muffin top and the other 5 on upper and lowers abs. Again worst part was massage. I went to work later and I am just wearing spanx under my clothing because of how sensitive my skin is next to clothing . Other then that it's just the swelling that's annoying. Will keep updating.

Andrea