Ready for perky round boobs! 525 moderate plus saline

My 30th birthday is next month.. I'm recently...

My 30th birthday is next month.. I'm recently divorced and decided it's time to give back to myself :) I lost a little over 100 pounds about 5 years ago (the natural way) and unfortunaly 3 kids + that it's left by body looking not pretty naked. First thing I'm getting done is my boobs!! My stats are 145lbs, 5'3, and a size 38b. I have chosen Dr.Steven Constantine, in Midvale Utah. We decided 500 cc Moderate Plus profile saline implants, with a full anchor lift. I have two things really working against me with this surgery.. My areoles are very large and he might not be able to cut all the way around them with my lift. So three months out I would have to go back and get the excess areola skin removed. This makes me sad.. I really don't want any left over, luckily it can be fixed down the road. Second thing my rib cage goes out further then most people's (see side picture) which makes my boobs drift off to the sides a little.. And naturally have always been a little droopy. With all that being said I am so excited and can hardly believe I'm finally able to do this!!! I cannot wait, this month cannot go by fast enough!

One week away

I am one week away from a BA and Lift! My surgeon will also be doing a little bit of a reduction which makes trying on sizers a little difficult. I'm having anxiety about choosing a size :/ this is 500cc.. A lot of people are telling me I'm going to big. But after the reduction and being placed under the muscle I think and hope I will get the look I want!! One week away!! Then I can say good bye to all my padded and push up bras!

saline 475 filled to 525 moderate plus under

I am already very impressed with my doctor was able to do! Hoping once they drop and fluff they will look bigger though. So far I'm pretty happy about my new girls!

4 Days PO

So far I am very happy with my results.. I never thought I would have such perky boobs! Anyone else get a moderate or moderate plus implant with after pictures. I got a 525 implant.. And I don't feel like they are very big :/ Very much hoping the dropping and fluffing process will make them appear "fuller"

Side by side

PO day 6

I am feeling prettying good in the boob department. Every once in a while I will get a muscle spasm, other then that they are doing great! I am down to just taking ib profin now when needed. My back hurts more then anything, probably from being hunched a little and having to sleep at an angle. I am experiencing some depression today. I'm anxious to feel like myself and get back to work. I have no energy really. Cleaning house for 30 min or taking a shower knocks everything out of me. I'm still liking my boobs and just hoping everything settles the way we want. Few pictures just for fun..

8 days PO

8 days PO.. Everything is going well. Although I still have a way to go as far as healing, I already love them and have faith my final result is going to be amazing. Keeping my supportive bra and ace bandage on pretty much 24/7 for the next three weeks to try and keep my implants from wanting to follow the slope of my sternum. Fingers crossed they do what my PS want them to do!!

2 1/2 weeks post op

2 1/2 weeks

Slowly but surely things are coming along

First look at inscions

Took this a few days ago.. It's the first time I've seen the inscions.

5 weeks and dropping

Boobs are dropping a little :) Finally feeling more like myself.. Still don't have full feeling back in either of my breasts. Chest muscels are back about 90% now.. Which is very nice!!

5 months!

It's been 5 months now.. And I couldn't be more pleased with my results! I have about 70% feeling back in my nipples. I am so pleased with how the have dropped, I wanted lower pole fullness when naked. Scars under the boob are getting lighter, still not as light as the others. I am not to worried about that tho :)

Dr. Steve Constaninte of Murray UT. Is amazing. I cannot say good enough things about him. My surgery was a challenging one because of the slope of my sternum and larger areloas. I am so impressed with what he was able to do already 8 days out! It's up to my body to do the rest now. He never made me once feel like there was anything wrong with me or that I "needed" anything done, but understood I wanted to improve on some things. If I could give him more stars.. I would!!