53 Years Old, Slender but with Tummy - New York

I've always been active and slender (5'7", 124#),...

I've always been active and slender (5'7", 124#), but had put on an innertube of flab around my middle after menopause. I'd have been sort of ok with that, but my work clothes didn't fit anymore. Even more disconcerting - I could feel the fat shaking when I walked. I decided to give Coolscuplting a try. I had four applications - one on each flank, and two small ones on the front of my lower abdomen. Don't let anyone tell you that it is painless. The flanks were manageable (at first it felt like a mammogram machine, then went numb after about 10 minutes), but the belly was not. I literally started to faint from the pain about 5 minutes after they put on the first applicator. They had to stop the treatment, give me pain meds, wait and start again. Anyway, after everything was done, the pain was over (for then...). I went back to work, worked out the next day, all good. I had bruising on my flanks (see photos) and some soreness, but I didn't even need an ibuprofen. About 5 days in, the bruising was almost gone, but a "crampy" feeling started. It was very similar to bad menstrual cramps, except they lasted for about a week, and were constant. Ibuprofen didn't help, and it was sometimes difficult to sleep. But I could still work out and carry on my daily activities - I was just annoyed. After that, no pain....So all that said, would I do it again? Yes, absolutely. My clothes fit again, and I no longer feel fat jiggling on my sides when I walk. The photos below are from the day after the procedure, a couple of weeks in, and 4 weeks later. Am hoping that the results will be even more pronounced at the 3-month mark. Will update.

Side and front, 6 weeks post-procedure

7 weeks post procedure

Still seem to be making progress. Would do it again!
Trifecta Med Spa

The spa was very clean, comfortable and pleasant, and the staff was very welcoming. The woman who did the procedure was terrific - I just wish that they would have been a bit more upfront about the bruising and pain.