67 Yr Old Tired of Looking "Tired" and Older then I Feel, Time to Be Fresheded Up. - Middleton, WI

Beyond happy, everything went EXACTLY as Dr....

Beyond happy, everything went EXACTLY as Dr. Robertson described down to the tiniest detail so I was totally prepared for every change as it occurred, no bad surprises. The lack of sleep the first 48 hrs. was the worst part, the rest was easy. Besides being a great surgeon he's a true artist and gave impeccable attention to every detail of my surgeries (eyes both upper & lower lids, fat transfers and full facelift) my caregiver/husband marvels at the precision and flawlessness of the stitches.
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robertson took infinite amounts of time to walk me through the process, giving me alternatives and explaining everything in details easy for a lay person to understand. I never felt rushed, he found time to see me if I had a "piece of mind" question post surgery and gave me his undivided attention (as did the whole staff). The customer service is flawless.