26 with an Uneven Widow's Peak

I have been self-conscious about my hairline since...

I have been self-conscious about my hairline since the kids in my middle school would make fun of me for having a "bald spot" in my hairline. My goal is to get this procedure done by the end of this year. Dr. Kabaker and Dr. Sidel are who I'm looking to go with to have an advancement procedure done.

Appointment booked!

After realizing on Dr. Kabaker's website that he will be going into retirement early next year, I knew I couldn't wait any longer to book my appointment with him for this procedure. The date of my surgery is November 9th. I can't believe I've actually made it happen. I wasn't able to save enough on my own in time, so I took out a loan to cover the cost. I just booked my plane ticket and Airbnb room which added $500 to the total cost. I do feel a little nervous. It is my face after all, and I wonder if I'll still feel like myself after having this done. I know that this is something I need though. The freedom that will come with having this done will be worth every cent. I will be counting down the days!
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon