33 Years Old - Miami, FL Finally after months set my date

Hi, I'm 33yrs old with 2 kids, 5'4 180. I paid my...

Hi, I'm 33yrs old with 2 kids, 5'4 180. I paid my deposit back in Jan, I haven't decided on a exact date. I had an appointment to meet doc fisher in February but I couldn't meet him because he was super busy. I had my pics taken. And was told to call to book my appointment. I need to lose a little more weight. I keep going back in forth in my head about when I should do it, because after I get this done I'm going to have a TT and BA

Set the surgery date for Aug10th, Dr Fisher is booked. I should of set a date when I paid my deposit in Jan.

Looking for hotels

Hello ladies, I'm looking for a hotel by vanity can anyone make any recommendations?

Looking for hotels near Vanity can anyone make any recommendations? Thank You

Counting down!

Well I have a few more lbs to go, before my surgery on Aug 10 with Dr. Fisher. I'm almost done with getting all my supplies. I bought a faja size 38 in which I've been wearing to I can get use to it. Does anyone know if I should get a size up or down?

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is the day! All checked in with Vanity. Paperwork is signed and I'm ready to go! Super nervous. Weighed in today at 175- 5'4, I bought my faja from Vanity I got a size 42 so I would have enough room for the lipo foam and ab board. I have the same brand faja size 38 that fits me now and I'll use that as my stage 2. I'll post before pics later today .
Miami Plastic Surgeon