45 Years Old - Miami, FL

I got my first shot last month about 6 weeks ago...

I got my first shot last month about 6 weeks ago July 9th from Dr. Mariano Busso in Miami, Florida. My pics below were one month before, day two, and last yesterday. This is from the first treatment. I expect to get about three or four. Getting my second treatment tomorrow. I am happy with the results and met my expectations.

Here is my experience: My neck was noticeably swollen for about 6 days. Then my neck was "slightly" swollen for about another full week. Then finally after about 4 weeks after all swelling subsided my neck definitely lost some fat and definitely looked better. I would recommend to get done on a Thursday or late Wednesday an take Thurs and Friday off if you are conscience about the swelling. There was no activity limitations in anyway. I anticipate to get three or four treatments.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Mariano Busso (my doctor) set the right expectations for me so I was prepared for the swelling and numbness. He spent a lot of time explaining everything. Aside from doing a great job, the time he spent explaining everything was truly helpful. Obviously, I highly recommend him.